Are there Timberwolves in TFTFT?

• ormet changed the title to Are there Timberwolves in TFTFT?
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TFA303 said:

I have found far more maritime flares than I used to, so I was expecting to find timberwolves inFA. Pleasantly surprised not to have to deal with them, though. 

Same here! Even on my Loper i found about 10 Marine Flares without stepping into Blackrock, and just looting BI North. Usually i found a maximum of 3 outside of Timberwolf Areas, and the most flares scattered around the prison and the trailers in the BI south. Im glad that there are no Timberwolves in FA, i also expected that by the amount of blue flares i found, but we dont know what awaits at the other 2 Areas. I dont think they would be in the Mine Area, but they could very well be in the Mountain Area. So we have a Timberwolf Mountain with actual timberwolves on it :P

On 1/1/2023 at 7:11 PM, TFA303 said:

I have found far more maritime flares than I used to, so I was expecting to find timberwolves inFA. Pleasantly surprised not to have to deal with them, though. 

It looks similar for me.
So far visited mystery Lake and Mountain Town, and found 17x magnesium torch, and 5x maritime flares.

I wouldn't usually expect to find any blue maritime flares in ML or MT.
On my run I've found about 10 blue flares, and I've only been to: all the new regions, BRR, FM and ML. Nowhere timberwolfy. That's more blue flares than I'd usually expect to find even after visiting BI and Blackrock.

On 12/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, ormet said:

abandoned it when it got ruined by Timberwolves.

I have a somewhat different feeling about the timberwolves.  I hate and fear them, but I enjoy the gameplay element.  I'm forced to really sneak around, and have a torch or flare ready at all times, but in the end I like the danger.

But yeah.  They're no joke in interloper because (besides outright killing you) they can mess up your gear and give you frostbite as a consequence.  And your gear is not easily replaced.

edit: love your avatar

Edited by I_eat_only_wolf_meat
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, xanna said:

I wouldn't usually expect to find any blue maritime flares in ML or MT.
On my run I've found about 10 blue flares, and I've only been to: all the new regions, BRR, FM and ML. Nowhere timberwolfy. That's more blue flares than I'd usually expect to find even after visiting BI and Blackrock.

Exactly.

how is it with you with the Loot?

Is it really that intentional that you find tons of certain things?

I have so far 7 lanterns, 5 Emergency shots, 6 flashlights, 8 knives, 7 axes, 7 books (all in ML), 3 revoler+84 cartridges, the ear warmer, 2 fire steel, 250 matches, magnifying glass, 10l+ lamp oil, 7 pots, 2 flare guns and tons of food.

Everything from ML and MT
I play on difficulty 2/4

Edit;

Only clothes I hardly find, except 8 Canada caps.
This difficulty level has definitely been defused.

Edited by DerEineVonDamals