Sort by weight bug

SpanishMoss

I'm having trouble with the pounds and ounces measurements but umm, yes there is something awry there!

There are some really odd things going on at the moment. Both @Leeanda and I are experiencing a range of weird and unusual issues.

This one might well be worth raising a ticket for. It has a massive impact on gameplay. Carry weight of items is rather important.

8 hours ago, Sgt Socks said:

I'm having trouble with the pounds and ounces measurements but umm, yes there is something awry there!

There are some really odd things going on at the moment. Both @Leeanda and I are experiencing a range of weird and unusual issues.

This one might well be worth raising a ticket for. It has a massive impact on gameplay. Carry weight of items is rather important.

roughly 2.2 pounds = 1kg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpanishMoss said:

For some reason, these cat-tail stalks are showing up as the first item in sort-by-weight mode, yet my bearskin coat is much heavier wrongorder.png.5ca51c20a8b8d4cdf56635e5ba7cc7c1.png

Oh! I think I know why it's the way it is!
Bearskin coat weighs 11 lbs, and that's what it says here. BUT it's equipped, which means it is actually lighter than that. The items are sorted correctly, it's just that the weight of the coat being shown is its default weight.

• Upvote 3

Guest jeffpeng
6 hours ago, Ghurcb said:

Bearskin coat weighs 11 lbs, and that's what it says here. BUT it's equipped, which means it is actually lighter than that. The items are sorted correctly, it's just that the weight of the coat being shown is its default weight.

Exactly that.

If you must know, I got the matches from TWM. Because I when I opened a storage container, the matches were all the same condition, and this stacked together. Mind you, matches come in boxes of 12 normally. And I had multiple crates with the same condition matches. Of course when I took them all out, they were different stacks. I fixed this by putting all the matches in a container, which grouped together same-condition matches. One of the stack resulted in my 215 stack haha 

9 hours ago, Sgt Socks said:

Lol glad you've worked it out @Ghurcb . Thems still some heavy matches though! (Mind you, there are a lot of them)

@wilsonaka cheers - us Brits use a weird mix of metric and imperial, I should have been able to work that out 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SpanishMoss said:

Indeed! All my match boxes are gold plated (not pictured)

And lead-lined, to boot :D. Oh, and the matchsticks themselves have a copper core…

”Copper is an essential component of all powered equipment and matchsticks. Your probability of survival has just increased to unlikely, but plausible.”

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

And lead-lined, to boot :D. Oh, and the matchsticks themselves have a copper core…

”Copper is an essential component of all powered equipment and matchsticks. Your probability of survival has just increased to unlikely, but plausible.”

A cultured subnautica enjoyer I see! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

Yes… it’s getting to the point where I play more Subnautica than TLD! And I’m still pretty scared of… everything :D.

Is @Admin watching? No? 
Begin self promotion!

Hide contents

I have a YouTube series on Subnautica. Here’s my most recent video:

This post will self-destruct in 24 hours…

3 Torpedo upgrades??? Why?

Guest jeffpeng

Subnautica is a real gem. A little "light" for my (masochistic) taste, and it fails to draw me in again and again like TLD does, but clearly one of the best games I've played, especially in the "Open World Survival Craft" genre. It's hard for me to imagine that someone who loves TLD wouldn't have a great time playing this.

10/10, would buy again.

4 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

Subnautica is a real gem. A little "light" for my (masochistic) taste, and it fails to draw me in again and again like TLD does, but clearly one of the best games I've played, especially in the "Open World Survival Craft" genre. It's hard for me to imagine that someone who loves TLD wouldn't have a great time playing this.

10/10, would buy again.

Ah but I wish I could play it. Deep dark water, mutant sharks and god knows what else...it scared me too much! How I was ever an open water swimmer I'll never know.  Freshwater admittedly but not being able to see *anything* certainly allows the mind to hit hyper drive.

It's a real pity because I could physically manage the controls, and it is a beautifully designed game. Music, aesthetics and gameplay all incredible.

I'd recommend it to people without hesitation.

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2022 at 10:57 PM, Ghurcb said:

Oh! I think I know why it's the way it is!

It's ok @Admin

I belive this is the explanation for the issue