A Pointing Emote

Glflegolas

Hello folks,

Just a quick little suggestion here, which may not come in handy for everyone, but could come in very useful for content creators on YouTube. I'm suggesting the addition of a pointing emote, which simply aims the character's index finger at the middle of the screen.

Why add this? Right now, the only way for a YouTube content creator to point something out in-game (i.e. "let's go that way") is to aim a weapon at it. While that does work, it's admittedly a little silly looking.

Would you use a pointing emote, if it were added? There's definitely situations when I would have liked to have had the options, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

• Upvote 2

I think, it's a really simple feature which would be useful to some. As you said, mostly for streamers. Maybe when I wanna show something to my little brother.

I wouldn't go farther than that, there's no need for complex communication, since it's still a singleplayer game. But the pointing finger thing is cool.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, APixelatedLemon said:

I wouldn't be against it, but adding a feature that would only really benefit content creators (and not by a whole lot really) seems a little too 'niche'. but I doubt it would be all that hard to add, so it gets an 'eh' from me.

Well, there is a slight benefit to pointing a finger at something over aiming a weapon. Bears and wolves won't charge you.

• Upvote 2