What have you missed??

piddy3825

What have I missed???

apparently I have been missing quite a few things when I am out and about looting and scavenging my way
across the GBI.

Let me preface by saying I got a lot of hours under my belt playing TLD and just when I think I musta seen and a found it all,
this happens.

screen_a61bff4b-ebfa-4bb9-bb54-f3b4a311707f_hi.thumb.png.054f817040de4837fe774b8f0a3d4952.png

screen_b816d74e-169b-4250-9196-9d692ee6ff69_hi.thumb.png.97c709dc87c0cefdafbdbc98696237de.png

I dont know how many times I walked thru these two sections of crashed aircraft and then just
today, I discover the overhid bins can be looted?!?  How could I have missed this???  Incredulous!

Now I am wondering what else is out there that I have missed?  :o

Is there anything you've discovered in your gameplay that may be another well kept secret of the game I should be aware of?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Indeed, love when it happens :) the bins with the suitcases laying around makes the plane an imbalanced starting point when you spawn on the hill next to it. I had a similar experience recently more related to habituation. I realized after half a decade or so that I hadn't done any quartering, like ever. Even though the option was there visibly it didn't really catch my attention. Apart from that I still discover a previously unknown sapling spot occasionally.

• Upvote 1

Fun Topic!!

OH yeah, I missed those overhead bins in the little upside down portion for quite a few runs!!

I tediously walked around/thru the logs at the Log Sort on CH for many runs, before realizing that this is one place that your character can actually "climb" up on something.

Also at CH -- missed the little path that goes under one of the bridges leading up to the Train Unloading/Ravine exit. Helps to get from the Bear Creek area to that upper pathway much more easily. (Just be cautious, a wolf was lurking there a couple of times)

I have missed too many stuff before and catched later (luckily)

-Two accelerant in crates at Hermit’s Cabin in Mountain Town

-A rifle in Hibernia Station under the bed. 

-5 rifle ammo behind the door at Grey Mother’s House (in her bedroom)

-5 birch saplings above Grey Mother’s house  (again:)) (ın pilgrim level)

-A dead body and a rifle right above landing gear in Timberwolf Mountain