Off grid fixer upper - Dining in Style

piddy3825

15 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Of course I wouldn't mind!  foxes gotta eat too, don't they?  besides, we're sitting on nearly 100 kilos of meat 
between the moose steaks and the bear burgers!

Great! I can hear Sandy just scratching at the door, think she smells the food

And what are you thinking for dessert? Sorry if you've already mentioned it, I've forgotten 😅

7 minutes ago, acada said:

I would suggest yellow snow for dessert. Since lemon are hard to get here, we might get some result with canned peaches.

Sounds good! We could make a sort of maple syrup slushie too, with some snow and, obviously, maple syrup

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, acada said:

I would suggest yellow snow for dessert. Since lemon are hard to get here, we might get some result with canned peaches.

lol, Don't you eat the yellow snow...  
Cause that's where the wolfies go!

Besides I already made pumpkin pie!

• Upvote 3

Hmm pumpkin pie. I havent tasted these for two years. I wanted to make one last helloween. But something went wrong and instead nice juicy pumpkin pie I baked something horrilble. It was green and I think it poisoned me. I had nightmares something is going to hunt me down and devour me.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, acada said:

Hmm pumpkin pie. I havent tasted these for two years. I wanted to make one last helloween. But something went wrong and instead nice juicy pumpkin pie I baked something horrilble. It was green and I think it poisoned me. I had nightmares something is going to hunt me down and devour me.

Wait, weird, the exact same thing happened to me. Had dreams about a weird deadly fog and this evil entity trying to eat me. Coincidence, I suppose!

It has been lovely time here. But I have to go. I will go to Ash Canyon. I left the gold I found there. I plan to take it to Bleak inlet. There is workshop. I might be able to turn the gold into wires. Then I plan to re-coil the car alternator. I think I might get a electrocity source. I may put it near Quonset into the waterfall. Or I may catch a wolf, put it into wheel and let it to create eletricity.

P.S. I dont know why all those copper wires used for distribution are not working.

On 3/23/2022 at 9:26 AM, piddy3825 said:

That looks like the cooking station from FallOut 4
Outstanding!  I'll take it!

Indeed it is!   There was a cooking station mod that had an entire beast on it, but i wasn't able to find any pictures of it.  This is the best I could do under the circumstances.  hmmm, maybe the modding community could do a little improvement on the outdoor fire setup?