Autowalk key binding not working, despite being enabled in accessibility.

SysGhost

Title says it all.
I've enabled autowalk in accessibility options. I've set the key binding to middle mouse button.
It doesn't work at all. I've also tried to set it back to default Z key. Still doesn't work. I've restarted the game. No go. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, reenabled the option and set the key binding. Doesn't work.

What am I missing here? Could it be that it's the Linux version of this game where the autowalk just doesn't work no matter what? Is this intended or?
I have no Windows computer available to test it on.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:56 AM, SysGhost said:

Title says it all.
I've enabled autowalk in accessibility options. I've set the key binding to middle mouse button.
It doesn't work at all. I've also tried to set it back to default Z key. Still doesn't work. I've restarted the game. No go. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, reenabled the option and set the key binding. Doesn't work.

What am I missing here? Could it be that it's the Linux version of this game where the autowalk just doesn't work no matter what? Is this intended or?
I have no Windows computer available to test it on.

This doesn't appear to be a widespread issue, but it's likely best to file a ticket so we can investigate more closely. Thanks for your time and patience: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us