Hobbs...

Wonderland wanderer

Hobbs...  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That sounds logical! He's a hot dog😁.hope he doesn't do it when the stove's on!?

that's one problem with steel it shows up everything! Never mind black. My fridge and freezer are black and two minutes after cleaning it has  fingerprints all over it!but black steel is cool!(fashion wise)

Clever little thing! You could try putting some peppermint oil on them! Dogs don't like strong mint it upsets their noses and confuses them! Bit cruel in some ways but if you don't put much on it might save your furniture!

Do you work long hours? If so he might be lonely! ( or just rebelling)!Try leaving a radio on when your  out,that might help!

That's possible! Perhaps he didn't really die and somehow he's followed Astrid!we don't really know what happened to him after we left!

Sorry that's lame! Got a headache so brains not functioning well at the moment!

Lack of sleep! Needs some zzzzs!🐑

My brain is refusing to come up with any scenarios for Hobbs! 

I need more than five hours sleep to do anything!so that last idea is probably the best I'm gonna come up with! 

I came to the conclusion ...Hobbs can go jump off a cliff!

More fun talking to you! 

Unless he became the next pope I wouldn't change my mind this morning!

Or he somehow solved world peace and destroyed all illnesses on the planet! AND let me get some sleep!

😭 Sorry not having a good day! My run in game was a total waste of time this morning! 

Edited by Leeanda

Glad you liked it, @Leeanda! I finally got back TLD and was hunting one bear and antagonizing the other last night! Afterfinally getting my bearings, I set out to BI, leaving mystery lake behind. While traversing furlong muskeg, i dropped into the ice, twice! It was awesome!

Edit: almost forgot, I also hunted rabbits with rocks! It was catch and release though.

Edited by Stinky socks

Chasing bears and stunning bunnies! That's why you fell in the ice! Bunny god revenge!😁.

I've watched a lot of people just wandering a Ross the I e in forlorn and they never fall in! They must know something we don't!. Didn't see the wolves at the cannery! They are speedy little devils!always run away for me but I am on pilgrim!(chicken mode)😁

Sorry about this morning ! No sleep and then I had constant near blizzard weather and spent hours looking for non existent moose and a vanishing bear! Found him then got onto small rock to get a back of the head shot and he'd disappeared! That happened yesterday as well !same bear same rock!  Cheered up when I finally got a one shot kill on a deer! First ever after about three years playing! Normally hit run away and never find it or my arrow again!. Like the wolf I managed to hit yesterday!. Dzmn thing vanished with my arrow!

Hobbs still sucks!😁 Auto correct at it again!I won't tell you what it tried to change Hobbs to!

Edited by Leeanda

If you get into furlong muskeg from mystery lake and take left and follow coast toward cave for bleak inlet, there is a spot where you have to cross lake water and land is too steep to walk on. I didnt have my crumpets, so the drown time was quicker vs when having them on. Lol. I fell in one time and started running again, trying to maybe get across quicker. PLUNKK!!! fell in same e act spot again! Had to give up and finally out crumpets on and sprint to safety.

I actually wasn't hunting rabbits at that time lol. It was back at mystery lake near trappers. I am sure they have brain damage from me constantly chucking rocks at their heads lol. My aim is pretty bad far away, so I let them get closer and get a sure-fire chuck at them! SQUEEAL!!! and I pick it up! If you choose let go option, Astrid actually pets the rabbit before letting it go!

Furlong muskeg is actually a fun area! I spent a handful of days there in the past, building up a good base(food, drinks, fire fuel)! Having crumpets and sprinting is key to crossing dodgy ice. With crumpets, your no drown time is increased, so with a sprint, you can easily pass many spots!

Hobbs,

I've also spent some time there but last week I was at the south hunters blind when the fog descended so I tried to get my bearings and just ran !  straight into a bear that I have never seen in that area before!😁. Tried to find it next day.diappeared!. Ghost bear in the fog is unnerving even on pilgrim!

If I'm going to bleak from mystery I always follow the cliff edge then then ice edge until you reach a small patch of ice then just leg it across.

Poor bunnies! You should give them your rosehips for their headaches!.

Where did you find crumpets!lovely with butter and jam on. 😁

Good to know that you haven't used mods for crumpets!.  Or that you were wearing them!.Hot cocoa would be nice though!😁with marshmallows.

Realised that I didn't listen to anything Hobbs said! Or the others.

Edited by Leeanda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...