Escaping Timberwolf mountain

Sus-wolf

6 hours ago, Sus-wolf said:

I have broken ribs and I am trapped in timber wolf mountain. I have supplies back in pleasant valley. Is there any survivable way to get back down without climbing the rope? Even if its a one way trip.

If you come from TWM and face the rope to PV you can goat down to the left. But be careful, it's easy to fall and it's a long way down. Whenever you move towards the edge, be prepared to counter by moving left in-air. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, manolitode said:

If you come from TWM and face the rope to PV you can goat down to the left. But be careful, it's easy to fall and it's a long way down. Whenever you move towards the edge, be prepared to counter by moving left in-air. 

Thanks. I’m hoping to make it by in TWM but if I can’t I’ll use this as a last resort.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, manolitode said:

Ho ! 

Funny, I always goat down using the right path, it's possible as well

On 1/9/2021 at 1:22 PM, manolitode said:

Sure is! I usually end up with a bruise or two taking the path to the right but you've probably found a better way down. 

Probably not a better one, not really unbruised...  But alive.. 

• Like 1