The Library Challenge

Screenshot Pilgrim

2 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

I still need five more trips to the Dam and back to be finished with Mystery Lake region, but all the mountain books are returned.
1096096519_Mountainbooks3.thumb.png.c776899c752e9a3af3f03c67f34125d7.png
The covers on those open books are mountain covers.  I've noticed those, or the cabin cover on open books.

I've believe that each of the cover books has it's own corresponding open book.  or am i mistaken?

21 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

have you been out to Bleak Inslet yet?

Not yet.  I have set up a rock cairn for ammo making supplies at the rope climb to the lower Ravine, in case that becomes necessary.  I don't anticipate having to restock ammo though.  I've already an ammo reserve going at the Farmhouse.  Still, Bleak Inlet is a place where it's easy to use up a lot of rounds if a player wants to, or gets impatient with sneaking around.  Anyway, Pensive Pond is on the route, so will likely keep using that for food as well.

When I'm done with ML, I'm thinking of alternating between HRV and Bleak Inlet for a while.  Maybe include TM in the rotation as well..

-Also, I've had to take to the skies and seas of Stormworks: Build and Rescue to get some different perspectives lately.  I've got a ship I like to tinker with that has a good approximation of the hull from HMS Terror.  There's not sail power in that game yet, but it's still fun to ride the waves in it.  In addition, there are some very good flying boats made by other players that I can cruise around in for days taking screenshots and studying the sea/landscape.

AND, I'm awaiting the Ash Canyon region update, of course.  Going to be nice to investigate a new place.  :lantern::painkillers:    :rabbit:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

Nice work, @Master_Arne.  That looks like all the skill books at the Quonset Garage, as well as a huge cache of archery supplies. 😀🎯

Feel free to share any other stats from your adventure.  I'd be curious to know how many days it took you, and the difficulty settings you were using.  

I have managed to bring all man made items back to the garage. Im now on day +400 and playing interlooper. 

screen_ea647d1b-64cc-4776-b273-40f475dbfc21_hi.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Master_Arne said:

I have managed to bring all man made items back to the garage. Im now on day +400 and playing interlooper. 

screen_ea647d1b-64cc-4776-b273-40f475dbfc21_hi.png

Outstanding!

Library challenge on Interloper and grand restocking of the Quonset Hut Gas Station and Convenience Store.

You certainly have set the bar high for the next respondent to contribute to the Library Challenge.  Well played.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 4:41 PM, Master_Arne said:

@Master_Arne

That's cool.  How did it go in Bleak Inlet?  Did you take a stealth approach or shoot your way through? 

Anyway, nice library.  Here's a sort of badge for your effort:

1482403380_Master_ArneBadge.thumb.jpg.647a111252144de4b0e63175f4fd93d9.jpg

• Upvote 1