What is that flashing light??

hozz1235

7 hours ago, GothSkunk said:

This is what, Bleak Inlet?

Isn't there a small camp in the mouth of the delta? Could something there be activating during the aurora?

Yes, but the washed out trailers are more to the left, hidden by the hill on the left side of the bridge.  This vid was taken from the lighthouse.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

Sceptics and naysayers may see that as merely a reflection or glitch, but to me it's clearly the key to the cannery shortcut riddle, and everyone on this thread needs to lock and load:

You may have thought I'd given up on that shortcut, but let me assure you - nothing could be further from the truth. Having sold my house to finance an expedition to the real Great Bear Island in Canada (yes, it exists, though nobody in Hinterland, the Canadian Government, or Big Syrup will admit to it) I have spent the last 8 months exploring the Cannery IRL. I can't reveal too much more but I can say I'm getting close. Progress would be faster but no matter how many Timberwolves I kill, new ones keep returning every 5 to 7 days.

Thankyou for the tip, @Valuable Hunting Knife, @hozz1235. I'll head over there tonight and check it out.

Edited by monsieur_cronky
Updated
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, monsieur_cronky said:

You may have thought I'd given up on that shortcut, but let me assure you - nothing could be further from the truth. Having sold my house to finance an expedition to the real Great Bear Island in Canada (yes, it exists, though nobody in Hinterland, the Canadian Government, or Big Syrup will admit to it) I have spent the last 8 months exploring the Cannery IRL. I can't reveal too much more but I can say I'm getting close. Progress would be faster but no matter how many Timberwolves I kill, new ones keep returning every 5 to 7 days.

Thankyou for the tip, @Valuable Hunting Knife, @hozz1235. I'll head over there tonight and check it out.

then you'll be needing this: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/sardine

godspeed to you, monsieur.  We're counting on you.

On 8/3/2020 at 3:09 PM, monsieur_cronky said:

I hadn't thought of that...an underwater sub emerges during the aurora and if you can catch it, takes you straight to the cannery!!  Genius, HL!

• Upvote 1