New regions for the future?

oplli

I know it is a frequently asked questions and my question is not when are you going to develop a new map or what is it going to be.

There is currently 14 regions in the game and this is a lot already when i started to play there were only 7 (this is why it is already a lot) 

I am wondering what are the thaughts of the devs about creating new regions is this somenthing that you are thinking about for the future or do you feel like there arw enough to complete the game? are you going to focus on other game features for the future?

Thats all and i am sorry if there is some errors in the text english is not my primary language 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, Peperama said:

Obviously there will be more, at least I think so.

Unrelated: there should be a ski resort region where you need to use an aurora-powered chair lift to get to the other side of the map.

i like it

Not to worry, @oplli :)

I think at this point it's safe to say, we are likely going to get to see Blackrock Federal Penitentiary as well as Perseverance Mills.

I think it's also likely that Hinterland probably have plans for other potential regions as well (especially considering how much bigger the Survival Sandbox is compared to the number of regions that have been featured in Wintermute).  After all, in the past we've gotten new regions in part because Hinterland wanted to try something out in the sandbox first.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ManicManiac said:

Not to worry, @oplli :)

I think at this point it's safe to say, we are likely going to get to see Blackrock Federal Penitentiary as well as Perseverance Mills.

I think it's also likely that Hinterland probably have plans for other potential regions as well (especially considering how much bigger the Survival Sandbox is compared to the number of regions that have been featured in Wintermute).  After all, in the past we've gotten new regions in part because Hinterland wanted to try something out in the sandbox first.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

yes i saw the dev diary xD i saw the picture and i am cannot wait to see that

• Upvote 1