Timberwolves a little TOO unflappable...

ajb1978

3 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Anyone else wish they could take one of those hockey sticks down from the trailer wall and play Whack-A-Wolf with it?

Yes. Absolutely. Would also be good for dragging stunned rabbit to you for pickup too. 

Though,  get the feeling that Bullwinkle and Old Grumpy would both look at you and give you a "Oh, no. You didn't. You did. You should not have..."

On 12/15/2019 at 11:25 AM, ajb1978 said:

I know they're supposed to be tougher than regular wolves...but apparently they're also monumentally stupid.

Dogs are monumentally stupid by definition.. for example, if there's more than sufficient food available, a cat will stop eating when it's had enough. A dog, on the other hand, will keep eating until it makes itself sick.

22 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Dogs are monumentally stupid by definition.. for example, if there's more than sufficient food available, a cat will stop eating when it's had enough. A dog, on the other hand, will keep eating until it makes itself sick.

that's just monumentally not true

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

Perhaps we've known different dogs...

Maybe... When they're used to be left alone with food for days, they learn to deal with it.

But maybe throwing up is not really getting sick, sometimes. You can check why the wolves are doing that exact same thing.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, ajb1978 said:

And a Ducati to get around faster.

You jest, but in a recent dream, my brain managed to concoct an interesting crossover between The Long Dark and Death Stranding. I was controlling my character in third-person view and was on one of those electric bikes you can see in Death Stranding; the areas I was crossing were definitely The Long Dark's regions; the graphics were a weird mix between the painterly style of The Long Dark when zoomed out, and more photorealistic/hi-res when zoomed in like in Death Stranding. I probably need more rest… :D