Episode 3 Notes

hozz1235

I was going to open a support ticket, but thought I'd start a thread instead with things you may want submitted in a ticket:

• Opening scene with Molly - a couple of Molly's subtitles aren't displaying in a timely manner.

Feedback on other changes:

• I like the old Crafting interface.  I don't like having to scroll, but liked seeing everything on one screen.
Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 3

I encountered two oddities in the game so far.

When you call Molly on the phone after following the blizzard lines to the barn, Astrid talks about a body in the basement. I did see the body in there, whoops.

If you put on a cotton toque on the left slot with Astrid's toque on the right slot, the cotton toque covers Astrid's toque but not completely, and you can see the red outline of Astrid's toque over it.

Edited by xXTacocubesXx

When carrying Gwen down from the plane and the phone rings at the burned out cabin, isn't it kind of odd to be having a discussion about husbands when you're caring for a freezing, injured child while wolves are howling all around you?

Also, I thought I was done carrying victims after Gwen.  Come to find out we have 3 more!  Could you maybe let us jog or speed up our walking speed please?

Edited by hozz1235
Story Spoilers!!!
  • Upvote 1

I don't know about anyone else, but both times (I reloaded once) when I exited the basement after getting the revolver I lost one bullet. And I also only found out about a body after the phone call lol

(Sorry if people find this too spoilery, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to hide text)