Hinterland Series on Netflix

Buttercup

So I was browsing Netflix and saw a crime drama series named "Hinterland". So I started with S1, Ep1, and ohmygosh it really looks like what I imagine the Coastal Highway region to have looked like when it had been populated. I mean eerily similar! Could it just be a coincidence? Nah? I dunno, but there's an awful lot alike about the two.  The first half hour has rolling tree lined hills in a vast cold coastline with one road along the edge with rows of cottage homes that are dilapidated but livable. Fishing gear, small boats, and old docks way out in the water. When searching the home of the victim, the inside is so much like the homes in TLD.  Single bookcases, single nightstands,  old sinks and stoves, striped straight curtains!! It's kind of crazy!  He searched a tall cliffed ravine with a water fall.  Yup, there's a train and tracks too. A little bit later in the episode, he searches an abandoned part of an old home in the tall file cabinet! I had to keep backing up because I was so distracted by all the coincidences that I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. lol  If anyone watches it, let me know if you "see it" like I do, or if I'm just crazy. :D

Anyway, I thought it too bizarre not to show you all.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70305043

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Burn Netflix to the ground. Salt the earth where the company once stood. A terrible company full of terrible people. Bunch of bigots, one and all. I'd sooner cut off my own foot than give Netflix one thin dime. Dear god, my nightmare scenario is netflix gains the rights to make a TLD TV series. 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:58 AM, TheEldritchGod said:

Burn Netflix to the ground. Salt the earth where the company once stood. A terrible company full of terrible people. Bunch of bigots, one and all. I'd sooner cut off my own foot than give Netflix one thin dime. Dear god, my nightmare scenario is netflix gains the rights to make a TLD TV series. 

Tell us what you really think :)

• 4 months later...

Netflix is the best video streaming app or website. Where  you can see interesting drama serials, or movies. I have also seen crime drama series named "Hinterland" Episode 1 . It is very interesting drama series. I want to tell you can develop netflix clone app or website.

yPApI8y.jpg