Favroite/least Liked Things Of The New Update

Guest Kane Parry

Guest Kane Parry

Whats your most liked bits of the new steadfast ranger update and what's your least liked bits 

Guest kristaok

Revolver :D. I don't think I have a least liked thing, sorry. :P But I will admit I do like the fact that HL added the Birch Bark Tea, because the Birch Tree is my favorite Tree irl! ❤️ 

Revolver.  Hands down.  I freakin' love this thing.  Doom has the BFG, but TLD has the Revolver.

I'd call it overpowered but because the ammo is finite, it's only as overpowered as the player's lack of restraint allows.  Eventually you're gonna run out of bullets, and then you're left with a fancy paperweight.

Guest Kane Parry
7 hours ago, kristaok said:

Revolver :D. I don't think I have a least liked thing, sorry. :P But I will admit I do like the fact that HL added the Birch Bark Tea, because the Birch Tree is my favorite Tree irl! ❤️ 

I haven't made any birch tree tea yet got to get on with that :D

Guest Kane Parry
1 minute ago, DerpyLemon115 said:

Yeah that's my main problem with it. The system itself is a good idea but sprains have been far too common recently.

Agreed I think Hinterland know about this already so a hotfix will probably be in the pipeline soon :)

And I'm still not getting a whole lot of sprains.  Even though they confirmed sprains were occurring more frequently than intended, my experience has been the opposite.  Goating around Mystery Lake searching for the bunker, yeah I sprained everything as I normally would.  Pretty sure I even sprained my blood.

But now that I have that visual aid when I'm on a dangerous slope, I looted the entirety of Milton, HRV, FM and BR without a single sprain.

Guest Kane Parry

@ajb1978

Its strange as everyone has a different opinion on this as like you people have had just the same amount of sprains and like me who have more but it could be on me like not listening to the visual aid 

Guest kristaok
2 hours ago, Kane Parry said:

I haven't made any birch tree tea yet got to get on with that :D

I haven't either, Birch Bark is still rare it seems... but I will try my darnedest! :D 

Guest Kane Parry
On 5/12/2019 at 1:59 AM, kristaok said:

I haven't either, Birch Bark is still rare it seems... but I will try my darnedest! :D 

I have found some birch bark but then I forget I have it and just put it in a container not remembering that i can make tea out of it