Living of the Land / alles bio

Martin H.

Hello, i trying to get the „living of the land“ (in german „alles bio“) Trophy at Playstation 4.

Until at least 45 days i only Drink selfmade Water (no teas/coffee) and only eat cooked animal meat (wolf/deer/bear) and fish.

But the Trophy does not unlock.

Are there any more requierements?

I use pills and disinfestion lotion. For Hunting Deers i often do bring them in near of a Wolf let the Wolf kill the Deer an then i kill the Wolf and eat both...

What i am doing wrong? Or is there a bug? 

39 minutes ago, Martin H. said:

use pills and disinfestion lotion.

I have not completed 'living off the land' yet but it seems the pills and disinfectant are man made items.  Use rose hip tea and old man's beard as the natural alternative.  Hope this helps.

Living Off the Land

Survive 25 consecutive full days only consuming calories harvested from wild plants and animals (single game).

Don't think medicines supply calories when taken.

No idea why it is not unlocking for you. I have not yet tried it myself so I can't confirm if it is buggy at the moment.

I'm 99% certain the achievement doesn't care how you come by the meat; the way the game engine functions, I'm not even sure it's possible for it to know.

I didn't have any issues with the achievement on Steam, so it's possible there's a bug on PS4, I'm not sure.  Maybe try in a new sandbox?  Is there a possibility that you hit the wrong button at some point and drank a can of pop or something?

To avoid the use of any „industrial Food/Drink“ i have isolated all these Stuff and i dont carry/collect anything of these.

Are you take meds/pills or did you use only the selfmade Teas?

Maybe i try a new Sandbox.. i am in Day 160 in Voyager... 

@Martin H.I believe there was a small "bug" but I don't know its current status: any natural food found and eaten resets the counter.  If you find a piece of rabbit or whatever in a house DON'T eat it.  

There is also a rolling counter... so start now, and be careful.  Just use all natural food and  natural medicine if you want to be 100% sure of unlocking it.

I did it on the X1 recently without any issues using these tips.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at a similar point on xboxone I'm on day 36 I've used no meds, no toilet water, but I have eaten neat off  a ravaged dear.  Everything else has been hunted/ gathered by me and still no achievement.  I'm wondering is it possible it needs to be on stalker difficulty? I'm in voyager now. 

Archived