Need Help, Redux, Spoiler!

MueckE

8 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

I am will be testing the autoclicker on PC... please note I HATE having to use an autoclicker...if there was rhyme or reason to filling up the bar...if everytime you clicked it did really fill up...or every time the prompt flashed and you clicked it went up a bit...we would actually fill the bar.

But speed doesn't work consistently, and any slight miss...and the bar drops to nothing. And then you get mauled to crap.

I literally got the spear in him 4 times last time...never filling the bar...and dude is just as alive as ever.

this is really disturbing that some user can over the duty others can not it is obvious that totally luck :/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RossBondReturns said:

Also...for the love of Mother Nature...how about autosaving the game after a successful attack so we don't have to go through all of it over and over again.

this is another nonesense you can save every moment in the game but hardest part you can not 

Just to not get totally ticked off and frustrated...I dropped it to 1024 by 768... turned off vsync dropped just a tiny bit of detail...and finally for no reason at all I could quickly and easily fill the struggle bar. The three required times.

Why is there such a difference between 2 resolutions that all of a sudden the struggle bar is no longer glitching and not filling in the slightest even though I was mashing the left button on both resolutions?

Something fishy is going on. But a least I'm past it after over 100 hours. Not a fun section at all.

P.S. : After the next thing had trouble loading....the scene opened with Jeremiah lying unresponsive in his bed and the whole scene was broken...so you guessed it I had to go back and play through What One Man Can Do form the top over again!

The game had magically saved over my most recent 2 saves...luckily I had one left from just before the start of the bear cave level. It took multiple attempts to get the bear dead again...since the bear chose to maul me at least 2 times in "Safe Resting Spots".

In the end though I'm past it now. Onward. But it has really colored Luminance Fugue for me...hopefully the Episode will now recover... because all in all it's far better than Predux...just an unfortunate section.

2 hours ago, devamadhu said:

Cool - I was wondering if part of the issue was graphic-related, like my computer wasn't able to process the clicks fast enough in order to fill the bar. I'll tweak some settings to see if that helps.

i dont think so that al about graphics.I made it being relax not hurry but quick do not push so hard to button but be quick it is really important never panic just fast 

4 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Wow...I would have tossed my laptop wayy before that!  Admirable perseverance my friend!

The funny thing is I had to beat the bear 2 times...because the next scene loaded up with bugged Jerimiah!

Also...the only reason the struggle bar didn't fill is because there was too much going on for my i3 to keep up with.

I had a wolf struggle today...and it filled with no problem...no lowering the rez no turning off vsync.

Archived