meat double click problem

JohnDoe60

Hi,

My hand doesn't always do what I want and I end up accidentally double clicking on raw meat in inventory - I am getting really tired of picking up Intestinal Parasites that way.

I wish  there was an option to disable double clicking on raw meat.

1 hour ago, JohnDoe60 said:

My hand doesn't always do what I want

Hello @JohnDoe60, from what is posted elsewhere in this site, I am confident that the Hinterland developers are working to improve the UI to avoid this type of issue.
Also, for what it is worth, please let me share that my experience is the same type frustration each time my Windows10 PC auto-installs a Windows update...this will often reset the default mouse drivers to the Windows drivers...and I find my mouse will randomly double-click most items in the game until I reconfigure my default mouse driver. Good luck my friend! :coffee:

1 hour ago, s7mar7in said:

Hello @JohnDoe60, from what is posted elsewhere in this site, I am confident that the Hinterland developers are working to improve the UI to avoid this type of issue.
Also, for what it is worth, please let me share that my experience is the same type frustration each time my Windows10 PC auto-installs a Windows update...this will often reset the default mouse drivers to the Windows drivers...and I find my mouse will randomly double-click most items in the game until I reconfigure my default mouse driver. Good luck my friend! :coffee:

Thanks.

Hmm, it is the radial menu where I'm getting caught, not the inventory screen.

Are you on linux, by chance? There's a long-standing bug with mouse handling that does this kind of thing from time to time. To avoid it, when picking things up, hold down the mouse button for a second or three. What seems to happen is that the game interprets the "mouse up" event as a click on whatever button your mouse cursor happens to be over when the interface switches from picking something up to the interface on what to do with it....

Archived