Can't find a pot anywhere

MHDan

When the update first came in I decided to leave my previous voyager run of about 120+ days, and try my hand at stalker as a challenge. This didn't go well...but that's a different story, however on this brief stalker run (about 20 days) I had acquired about 8 or 9 pots over 2 maps.

As these stalker attempts were a lot more difficult than I realised I went back to my original voyager to test out the new cooking systems in an environment I was more comfortable in. When I dropped back into it I was on my way back down TWM to my pleasant valley base.

Returning to the PV homestead I found one pot for my 6 burner stove, so I decided to go on a mission to find some more. Explored all of PV - no pots. Explored all of coastal highway - no pots. Explored all of DP - no pots!

I'm now trekking back to PV to head to ML still on the hunt for pots. I don't know why I found more than I'd ever need on a harder difficulty, but none on the lower.

I'm wondering if it was because it was an already established run that caused them not to spawn? Has anyone else found that?

I will continue the search!

I'm on a long Interloper run that began before Vigilant Flame, and I've found numerous pots.  I was in Broken Railroad when the new release came out and I didn't find any pots there.  I found my first one on one of the long tables near the file cabinet in the Mystery Lake Camp Office, one in the large house in Milton, and three in various places in Hushed River Valley.

Good luck in your search!

Edit: The pots I found in Mystery Lake and Milton were in places I had visited prior to the Vigilant Flame update.

In two seperate Voyageur runs since Vigilant Flame dropped, I've found...

7 pots in Milton (there's 2 at Milton house - one in the kitchen, one in the fireplace). 

On Mystery Lake at Trapper's Cabin there's one on the stove and one beside it, in the camp office one at the stove and one downstairs near the filing cabinet, plus one in the dam and one in the trailer nearest the Ravine entrance.

On Forlorn Muskeg there's one at the forge.
On Broken Railroad there's one at the hunting lodge.

Can't remember any on Coastal Highway but haven't spent a lot of time there in Vigilant Flame - even in Voyageur the wolves are seriously overspawning near Quonset.

8 minutes ago, Gazbeard said:

In two seperate Voyageur runs since Vigilant Flame dropped, I've found...

7 pots in Milton (there's 2 at Milton house - one in the kitchen, one in the fireplace). 

On Mystery Lake at Trapper's Cabin there's one on the stove and one beside it, in the camp office one at the stove and one downstairs near the filing cabinet, plus one in the dam and one in the trailer nearest the Ravine entrance.

Looks like that's my next stop then, when I started my stalker run I did start in ML and then went to Milton, so maybe I've just been unlucky being in the places the pots aren't on my voyager run.

Thanks for the heads up!

Archived