Wintermute Spoiler Thread...

Thrasador

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Thrasador said:

I watched! Good job!

Thanks, it sure wasn't as hard as I thought and it was a lot of fun to play. You're going to love that quest. On the third shot I started getting naked to fight him because sometimes you can't avoid getting mauled and your clothes get ruined. I was ready with lots of OMB and bandages for him but forgot about the clothes thing. He destroyed 'Will's hat' on me too :( but I forgot to get naked at the last one so thankfully he didn't get me again. I have a bit of a hitch to my game and a sticky mouse, but it's very playable.

1 hour ago, SnowWalker said:

Thanks, it sure wasn't as hard as I thought and it was a lot of fun to play. You're going to love that quest. On the third shot I started getting naked to fight him because sometimes you can't avoid getting mauled and your clothes get ruined. I was ready with lots of OMB and bandages for him but forgot about the clothes thing. He destroyed 'Will's hat' on me too :( but I forgot to get naked at the last one so thankfully he didn't get me again. I have a bit of a hitch to my game and a sticky mouse, but it's very playable.

I got mauled once.

Never went naked.

That mission will be starting in Part 25...of my LP...once it's up I'll let you know.

14 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

I got mauled once.

Never went naked.

That mission will be starting in Part 25...of my LP...once it's up I'll let you know.

I got mauled three times but the third one at the tracks I got naked first because I had learned since I had to spend all night repairing my clothes to lantern fuel before that :D Eps 25, I'll be sure to watch it. I'm kind of holding off watching too many Wintermute play-throughs as of yet. Saving them for after. I'll watch that eps. though for sure.

Archived