Rosehips

Badger

No matter how many rosehips I collect, I can't brew rosehip tea in the Day 4 Mission. I have 64 rosehips, 2L of boiled water, a fire ready to last 2hrs, and no option to make tea when I click the fire. Anyone know what's up?

You need to process it first. Under menu, sub menu (the one that looks like anvil and hammer) you  can process them. Then you can boil them to make the tea. I got stuck here too.

Thanks for this tip.

Not very obvious, even for a veteran of dying in the cold dark. O_O

1 minute ago, sierra 117 said:

Wow O.o. Well that was confusing lol. Thanks for the advice.

I've got over 400 hours in this game, I would never have checked that either. Weird change.

It's a change that will become clearer when you gather additional crafting know-how in the game. The Journal is very important. 

14 hours ago, Badger said:

Thank you! Would never have looked there and the game didn't guide me to it. Frustrating

Actually the game does guide you a little bit (see attached picture). "Craft" is the magic word here. :)

But maybe veterans of the game actually have a harder time figuring this out cos we are already used to everything, well, besides the changes that came with this update obviously.
It took me a minute as well. ;)

Unbenannt.PNG

14 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

It's a change that will become clearer when you gather additional crafting know-how in the game. The Journal is very important. 

I have no issue with this change, but I wouldn't mind an occasional hint telling the player to check his journal, at least in the beginning.

18 hours ago, Badger said:

Thank you! Would never have looked there and the game didn't guide me to it. Frustrating

That's where a change log or patch notes for Wintermute would be handy. You could have read about this and other changes to gameplay...

Archived