Is it possible to reach plane on the top of the mountain?

thinair

hmmm... I spend over 10 ingame days on that map already, found 8 containers, both turbines, a wing, the landing gear ... but what plane are u guys talking about? I have been looking around, only had a few days of good sunshine yet but did not spot a plane on any mountain. I assume its the main part of the plane you guys are talking about?

Jesus. I spent over two weeks at the wolf mountain and still haven´t found my way up. Got attacked by a bear, which ripped my clothes apart, so I spent weeks in the Cabin by the lake drying deer- and wolfhide to repair all the stuff. At night I sat by the fire, writing into my diary about the desperate search for a way up :)

Will try the east side of the mountain next morning .... :evil:

Jesus. I spent over two weeks at the wolf mountain and still haven´t found my way up. Got attacked by a bear, which ripped my clothes apart, so I spent weeks in the Cabin by the lake drying deer- and wolfhide to repair all the stuff. At night I sat by the fire, writing into my diary about the desperate search for a way up :)

Will try the east side of the mountain next morning .... :evil:

Yeah this map is not a joke. Personally would of found the summit earlier, if not this cave bug :)

Now got kind of good at reaching summit, without going through any caves... just 4 climbs with a rope.

There is another shortcut, which i'll test soon, should be cave-less and 3-4 rope climbs.

Kind of double post.

On this run, never been to the summit so decided to make it up there, without using caves.

Left around when it was 10-11 daylight left. Went via fallen tree over ravine, walked up to the rope and used it.. that lead me to deer clearing. Continued forward until reached the ice, near waterfall cave-ericks falls... on the left there is a rope, so climbed it and ended up on top of secluded shelf cave. The time was 5 hours left till daytime, but could not make a final rope climb, due to tired levels low, slept for 4 hours, and still tiredness level below 50%, so will sleep for few more hours and will make a final climb to the summit at night if weather allows.

p.s. i have good clothing (+20 and +14) and weather was decent, maximum wind at -6c 95% of the trip, until i reached waterfall cave... then it picked up a bit, but did not matter since i was near safety (secluded shelf cave).

edit: went for a final climb at 8 hours of dark left, with ~70% tiredness bar, and reached the tail section at 7.

So in total around 13-14 hour trip.

Archived