Dev Diary

Eli

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Does anyone now when we get a new dev diary in September or Oktober.

Since @Raphael van Lieropwrites them, he would be the one who knows when a new Dev Diary will be published. There is no set schedule, so when he has time and has new news to tell us, or an update on ongoing work to share. 

He did post this a little bit ago:

...so I am guessing when he has more information about that, Part 6 of TFTFT, or Wintermute Episode 5 to share. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

I'm with anyone that thinks they should be publishing one every month but since they don't like to reveal practically anything before they're ready to release it we're going to have to wait till then, whenever that may be.

I'm not expecting Part 6 of TFTFT before December.
I believe working on it as long as it takes to deliver something great is the right way to go, and have full confidence in HL.
There is plenty of content to play with until then.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope that the next dev diary gives a hint or two about the thoughts Hinterland has about the Trader and Safe House customization.  It would be nice to know whether the Trader, for instance, would likely be static (one specific location) or mobile (rotate among several locations) and whether Safe House Customization would involve player modifications allowed to existing locations or only to specifically identified locations (new structures added as part of update 6). 

Specific details of how each mechanic would work can be left until actual implementation.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...