Teddy bear

Leeanda

Please please please can we have one of those teddy bears so we can either put him in our base or carry him around on long journeys...

Yes I'm a big softy and can't refuse a teddy bear...😁

• Upvote 7
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Garfield & Pooky Bear (Garfield Comic Strip 1#, 1978) - Hero Concepts -  Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Every time I see that little teddy bear... At that moment, I always quietly wish to myself I could collect it up and give it a new home at one of my primary encampments.  I usually find it in a lonesome crib in an abandoned house in Milton (but occasionally elsewhere too).

There are also little things (model tractor, trinkets, toys or small useless objects that a part of me would love to collect up and decorate a base with).

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

There are also little things (model tractor, trinkets, toys or small useless objects that a part of me would love to collect up and decorate a base with

Me to!

• Like 2

I'd love to be able to pick up a teddy bear and take it back to put on a bed or by my bedroll when I am camped in a cave.

I'd really like to be able to take things like calendars and small photos  (I really really really want one or more of the small Pancake framed pictures!). Yeah, signs that there was once Life taking place on the island, perhaps a reminder that it no longer is but it should not be forgotten. Surrounding my character with familiar things from the Old World that once was...

• Upvote 5

On 7/6/2024 at 12:55 PM, ManicManiac said:

Garfield & Pooky Bear (Garfield Comic Strip 1#, 1978) - Hero Concepts -  Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Every time I see that little teddy bear... At that moment, I always quietly wish to myself I could collect it up and give it a new home at one of my primary encampments.  I usually find it in a lonesome crib in an abandoned house in Milton (but occasionally elsewhere too).

There are also little things (model tractor, trinkets, toys or small useless objects that a part of me would love to collect up and decorate a base with).

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Yeah totally I'd love to collect these for base decoration also.

Of the top of my head I can think of : the horseshoe in Broken railroad, the truck in PV , the teddy bears and I'd really love to be able to pick up the posters of mystery lake in the Hydro Dam .

Hopefully we'll get this ability as part of the base customisation. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Also the globe from paradise meadows,which I wish we could spin lol...

If you like geography I highly recommend buying OsmAnd+! It's great, you can spend hours looking and zooming into different towns.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pyroxene said:

If you like geography I highly recommend buying OsmAnd+! It's great, you can spend hours looking and zooming into different towns.

Thank you,but I'm more into globes rather than geography.. my map knowledge isn't the best in game or reality lol😊

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1