New Achievement (a good one this time)

EternityTide

Because my wellspring of ideas has run dry, I have stooped to coming up with novel foods and new achievements to add to the game. But I think I have a good one this time:

Achievement: Indestructible

Survive 5 wolf attacks in one game

(Shout out to HinterlandBethany and Elloco999 for the inspiration for this one)

I mean, it's not amazing, but I thought it's pretty good. Any other achievement's you guys can think of?

Nice idea! I'd even go so far as to say this could be a series of achievements.

Just a Scratch - Survive a wolf attack

Only a Flesh Wound - Survive 5 wolf attacks

Gnaw On This - Survive 10 wolf attacks

Beast Mode - Survive 25 wolf attacks

A complementary set of achievements for simply scaring wolves away could also be fun.

The opposite kind of achievement would be interesting as well. :)

Dances with wolves - Do not get hurt by a wolf for 25 consecutive days (Voyageur and Stalker only).

Not getting chased would ofc be even more challenging, but I'm not sure if the game could track this.^^

Back in my days the only achievement was winning the game.

Scare wolf away from 7 Deer baits - Deer Hunter For those who have seen the movie? It's a war movie, i guess the symbolism is that you will fight for your food.

Take and process 10 rabbit game - Getting Stuffed for stuffing your hand into those taxidermi mittens as well as getting stuffed on their meat.

(A hard one, depending on rarity) Snap 10 fishing lines when fishing - Hard To Get/Must Be A Big One

Make and spend 15 Torches - Going Wild Several meanings to that.

Scare 5 wolves away with emergency flares - Above The Food Chain

Burn 10 books through a singel game as firewood - Illiterate?/Hates Reading A pun, sue me.

Make an extra set of of either Deer Skin boots, Rabbit Mittens, Wolf Coat or Bear Hide Bedroll - Animal Cruelty/PETA Hates You... No laughs, no? Tough audience. :cry: Perhaps the PETA Hates You... when making a pair of everything.

After 15 energy bars - I Need A Toothbrush...

After harvesting 7 clothes as well as repairing clothing 10 times - Grandma

Strain your ancle 3/5 times - Walk It Off/Perhaps You Need Better Shoes? Even if you are treating it or not, you'll still be technically walking it off the moment after treatment (or no treatment at all!)

Food poisoning 2-3 times - Lousy Cook Food poisoned 5 times - Embarrassing/Why Aren't You Dead Yet? Food poisoned 10 times - Not Sure Who Hates You The Most, Gordon Ramsay Or Yourself/Still Alive?!

Wrap up your wounds the first time after an attack - Ain't Got Time To bleed (Predator movie reference, macho!) 3 times - Wrap It Up!

Kill a wolf in close combat. I don't know if that's possible since i haven't done it myself, if it ain't then let's say a bullet - Tarzan

Lol, nice suggestions Amateur Bushcrafter. :)

Just had another idea:

Half marathon runner - cover a distance of 21.1km (single game).

Marathon champion - cover a distance of 42.2km (single game).

As you can see the distances you walked on a certain day in the Log, this achievement should be feasible I guess.^^

Back in my days the only achievement was winning the game.

Scare wolf away from 7 Deer baits - Deer Hunter For those who have seen the movie? It's a war movie, i guess the symbolism is that you will fight for your food.

Take and process 10 rabbit game - Getting Stuffed for stuffing your hand into those taxidermi mittens as well as getting stuffed on their meat.

(A hard one, depending on rarity) Snap 10 fishing lines when fishing - Hard To Get/Must Be A Big One

Make and spend 15 Torches - Going Wild Several meanings to that.

Scare 5 wolves away with emergency flares - Above The Food Chain

Burn 10 books through a singel game as firewood - Illiterate?/Hates Reading A pun, sue me.

Make an extra set of of either Deer Skin boots, Rabbit Mittens, Wolf Coat or Bear Hide Bedroll - Animal Cruelty/PETA Hates You... No laughs, no? Tough audience. :cry: Perhaps the PETA Hates You... when making a pair of everything.

After 15 energy bars - I Need A Toothbrush...

After harvesting 7 clothes as well as repairing clothing 10 times - Grandma

Strain your ancle 3/5 times - Walk It Off/Perhaps You Need Better Shoes? Even if you are treating it or not, you'll still be technically walking it off the moment after treatment (or no treatment at all!)

Food poisoning 2-3 times - Lousy Cook Food poisoned 5 times - Embarrassing/Why Aren't You Dead Yet? Food poisoned 10 times - Not Sure Who Hates You The Most, Gordon Ramsay Or Yourself/Still Alive?!

Wrap up your wounds the first time after an attack - Ain't Got Time To bleed (Predator movie reference, macho!) 3 times - Wrap It Up!

Kill a wolf in close combat. I don't know if that's possible since i haven't done it myself, if it ain't then let's say a bullet - Tarzan

Hahaha! Some of these are just perfect!

Because my wellspring of ideas has run dry, I have stooped to coming up with novel foods and new achievements to add to the game. But I think I have a good one this time:

Achievement: Indestructible

Survive 5 wolf attacks in one game

(Shout out to HinterlandBethany and Elloco999 for the inspiration for this one)

I mean, it's not amazing, but I thought it's pretty good. Any other achievement's you guys can think of?

Heh. I love it when little conversations turn into ideas. It would be my personal life goal to get this achievement ;)

"Lost Art"

Start a fire using a painting or photo. (Would require paintings/photos being lootable items.)

"Failure to Yield Right of Way"

Get injured by a deer who runs into you. (Would require the player to not simply clip through animals.)

"Lightweight"

Survive your first 25 days without ever becoming encumbered.

"Vegan"

Eat and wear no animal products for 25 consecutive days.

Archived