Vehicle usefulness

Deadlock

One thing that would improve the use of the vehicles would be the ability to look around 360 degrees. I understand the game isn't meant to be entirely realistic, but this is one of the weirdest things. When there are wolves and bears about, no one is going to limit themselves to only facing forward in a vehicle. Something else that could be added would be siphoning fuel from the vehicles for use in lanterns or fire starting. Even the ability to harvest cloth from the seats would be nice. 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

You assume that our character doesn't have that, frankly really horrible, bone disease which fuses your bones together. We cannot look behind us. This also explains how we cannot step over a small fence or do a bunch of other basic tasks. But don't worry, we gained +10 starting points for this which allowed us to get the mountain goat perk.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

On 12/31/2023 at 2:07 AM, Deadlock said:

One thing that would improve the use of the vehicles would be the ability to look around 360 degrees. I understand the game isn't meant to be entirely realistic, but this is one of the weirdest things. When there are wolves and bears about, no one is going to limit themselves to only facing forward in a vehicle. Something else that could be added would be siphoning fuel from the vehicles for use in lanterns or fire starting. Even the ability to harvest cloth from the seats would be nice. 

At one time I believe there was intent for fuel siphoning as many vehicles you can open the gas door, for a while a few cars had (heater) over the vents but you’d hear a click with no function that also may have been a nixed feature turning around 360 though I think we all would Love that lol

• Upvote 1