Where have you found flasks obviously spoilers 😂

Enigmaecho

13 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've only found one in pv.. none in mystery lake or forlorn. They're the only places I've searched so far..

Hmm, you’re sure none in in ML and FM? I was curious if there was one in every major region after finding two of the red patterned one in separate regions, now I’m wondering if it’s a bug where I got an extra or if one of my 6 will be missing as two of same, so long as I find the jackrabbit it’s gravy lol

6 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

Hmm, you’re sure none in in ML and FM? I was curious if there was one in every major region after finding two of the red patterned one in separate regions, now I’m wondering if it’s a bug where I got an extra or if one of my 6 will be missing as two of same, so long as I find the jackrabbit it’s gravy lol

On my main run ,yes.. they're the only ones I've really searched thoroughly..  it could just be random though..  last night I found one in broken on my side run..though..

• 2 weeks later...

Okay it seems they are 8 of them total including the jackrabbit ones. They locations are fixed as weel but in most regions there are several locations you can find them in. They are easy to find - not like some recipes.  I had no problem finding them while i was exploring the regions. 

Atm im missing the ZoC one - still havent been there. It will be the last one to my collection - i have 7 atm. Shame they loose condition when put out on display. I dont use them tbh. 

The Regions you find them are : 

Spoiler

Milton - The jack Rabbit one

Desolation Point

Bleak Inlet

Pleasant Valley

Timberwolf Mountain

Blackrock

Forsaken Airfield

Zone of Contamination

And there is a small chance you will find additional one in a safe - very rare. 

But where in each zone ? I can't seem to find any in FA, even though I think I looked everywhere... I guess I'll have to make a new check in every cave, building, car, heli, plane, and around every corpse... That's a lot of places to check again, which is splendid : a new goal ;)

2 hours ago, DaGnome91 said:

But where in each zone ?

I'm loathe to spoil it for you, but they typically show up in areas that are more "notable" in the game.  Areas with richer loot possibilities.

That seems to be true for all save for the Jackrabbit Transport flask, which is always (?) exactly where you might suspect it is, given the logo and the game's lore.

On 1/3/2024 at 5:05 PM, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

I'm loathe to spoil it for you, but they typically show up in areas that are more "notable" in the game.  Areas with richer loot possibilities.

That seems to be true for all save for the Jackrabbit Transport flask, which is always (?) exactly where you might suspect it is, given the logo and the game's lore.

Thanks, I was beginning to think my actual run would not see those flasks, I'll look into it a bit more. As I said earlier, I might have overlooked some places ;)

Found 2 in Milton (Mt. Town), the Jackrabbit & a Purple-ish one. Red Plaid in BlackRock, Yellow Plaid ?? in bunker/cache in PV? & I think I found one in Coastal Highway (+ one carried there from DP?). I might have 6 or 7 all-together, I left them at various bases in my travels. Wasn't really paying attention until I read this thread.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:29 PM, DaGnome91 said:

But where in each zone ? I can't seem to find any in FA, even though I think I looked everywhere... I guess I'll have to make a new check in every cave, building, car, heli, plane, and around every corpse... That's a lot of places to check again, which is splendid : a new goal ;)

The locations are fixed - always. Except the possibility of getting one from a safe (got 2 of them like that on diffrent runs). 

On saves past the last update the flasks are always there. I havent tried older saves - deleted them after update. 

I have found all of the flasks on my own byt i tend to look and loot everywhere plus i know the maps by heart and can traverse with "my eyes closed". 

If you have a problem finding them this is the full list : 

On 1/16/2024 at 10:51 AM, DaGnome91 said:

No Jackrabbit's for me, the crash site is empty... too bad, but that's ok, it's not a game-changer ;)

If its a new save past part 4 update You should find one there 100 % 

I found my

Spoiler

near the stone wall in the snow on the left side of the plane. 

They have a nice look but i dont use them - im too lazy to put them in and out every time... i still prefer the tea circle. I would love to place them on display, i have all of them but they decay when left outside of the container..... 1 % each game week i think, maybe a couple of days more. 

10 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

The locations are fixed - always. Except the possibility of getting one from a safe (got 2 of them like that on diffrent runs). 

On saves past the last update the flasks are always there. I havent tried older saves - deleted them after update. 

I have found all of the flasks on my own byt i tend to look and loot everywhere plus i know the maps by heart and can traverse with "my eyes closed". 

If you have a problem finding them this is the full list : 

If its a new save past part 4 update You should find one there 100 % 

I found my

Reveal hidden contents

near the stone wall in the snow on the left side of the plane. 

They have a nice look but i dont use them - im too lazy to put them in and out every time... i still prefer the tea circle. I would love to place them on display, i have all of them but they decay when left outside of the container..... 1 % each game week i think, maybe a couple of days more. 

I didn't get the jackrabbit one in Milton on my last two new side runs either, or on my older main run... So it's not fixed..  

20 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I didn't get the jackrabbit one in Milton on my last two new side runs either, or on my older main run... So it's not fixed..  

SPOILER ALERT !!!

1 st location - Crash site   

2nd and 3rd location 

Try looking again in those locations. It has to be there. It will never be in diffrent place. Ofc there is a possibility that it didnt spawned at all but i doubt it. 

I have made 5 custom runs starting in milton just to check today and in all of them the thermos was there. 

1 hour ago, James Hickok said:

SPOILER ALERT !!!

1 st location - Crash site   

2nd and 3rd location 

Try looking again in those locations. It has to be there. It will never be in diffrent place. Ofc there is a possibility that it didnt spawned at all but i doubt it. 

I have made 5 custom runs starting in milton just to check today and in all of them the thermos was there. 

I expected it to maybe not show up on my older main run ,like the miners torch in transfer pass, but I looked everywhere on all three runs and didn't find it.. I don't just mean the crash site either ,I mean I searched all of mountain town..   it could be missing as a bug or it fell into the ground but definitely not there for me..

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I expected it to maybe not show up on my older main run ,like the miners torch in transfer pass, but I looked everywhere on all three runs and didn't find it.. I don't just mean the crash site either ,I mean I searched all of mountain town..   it could be missing as a bug or it fell into the ground but definitely not there for me..

Well, its a shame if thats the case - its the nicest one... Have you heard of other players experience this bug?

14 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

Well, its a shame if thats the case - its the nicest one... Have you heard of other players experience this bug?

No I haven't .  It could either just be a rare bug or just one of my weird ones..