Massive power pylon, but from where?

2 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

ZoC, above Turbulent Pasture.  Appears this one at one time had lines running to the one below, near Indolent Hoppers:

screen_5e7b2622-915c-4a27-bd22-b16cefe55283_hi.thumb.png.3a10e7815298586777007e9c1b6f8de5.png

Carter is my guess the pylons already extend down winding river then head off that way and transfer pass has a few on the horizon to the right when enter the region, I was not pleased to hit that dead end with a blizzard on the way 😂

1 hour ago, Enigmaecho said:

Carter is my guess the pylons already extend down winding river then head off that way

Those power lines would have to cross the railroad tracks between Carter, Ravine and Coastal Highway, and also be visible in Bleak Inlet in order to reach ZOC. Geographically, the current map layout doesn't support them to go to ZOC.

-t

52 minutes ago, turtle777 said:

Those power lines would have to cross the railroad tracks between Carter, Ravine and Coastal Highway, and also be visible in Bleak Inlet in order to reach ZOC. Geographically, the current map layout doesn't support them to go to ZOC.

-t

Yep I got the map exits backwards in my brain, oof 😅 

I've always assumed that Great Bear was hit by all these tragedies while in the midst of a boom that derailed the island's progress. Power structures like this could have been an infrastructure project that was underway but not finished. Hence the lack of powerlines going to it.

36 minutes ago, Sherri said:

I've always assumed that Great Bear was hit by all these tragedies while in the midst of a boom that derailed the island's progress. Power structures like this could have been an infrastructure project that was underway but not finished. Hence the lack of powerlines going to it.

Yes, but didn't Rudiger's project require an immense amount of electricity, not to mention the mining operation itself?

• Upvote 1