Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Mates, my Astrid has been going through a lot lately. One evening, she began to see visions of heaven. It was a delightful day, warm sun and a gentle breeze.

Screenshot_20210726-115156_Gallery.thumb.jpg.dea3d4bd03fb146855ad45b66c6d2e26.jpg

A perfect day, not a care in the world, she thought, only to begin waking up feeling so cold!!! She was beginning to freeze and if not woken up in time, her dream would be eternal..

Then the nightmares began a few weeks later after being bitten by wolves and infection started spreading. She dreamed there was a nuclear war and she was the last survivor in moscow...

Screenshot_20210726-115158_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0d16956a3815cb3902d9528cf29839e5.jpg

It was a terrifying experience!!

Screenshot_20210726-115201_Gallery.thumb.jpg.06afa7f250ce55717eec0b8d3d0ef073.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

niiiiiice... on the last shot, did you manage to get much further left (going behind the dam)?

that was a complete fluke actually, I actually fell through the world while trying to find a way up the left side and when the screen reset I was on this ridge.  I took that shot and with the next step I took I again fell but this time to my death ending a 250 day plus stalker run.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

that was a complete fluke actually, I actually fell through the world while trying to find a way up the left side and when the screen reset I was on this ridge.  I took that shot and with the next step I took I again fell but this time to my death ending a 250 day plus stalker run.

ouch, that's some bad luck.  In contrast, I purposely walked out into the void and fell through (hence my last photo above), and landed on my feet by the winding river exit cave.