Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

3 hours ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

both are behind the broken bridge in bleak inlet... cost me a 162 day run  but worth it! I'll post some more when I get a chance.

while I remember, the really weird thing I found after going behind the bridge was what looks like a fingerprint on the map- hopefully it'll show on the screenshot...follow the road north west from the broken bridge/ campfire icon, you may need to zoom in.

20210625183329_1.jpg

Thanks! Now I can see it! Thinking about it I've noticed odd patterns as well! Can't remember where though! Have to check my maps a bit more thoroughly!

You'll always freeze in bleak! Soooo windy most of the time!😭

Haven't been brave enough to go that far out on the ice yet! Didn't even think you could get to the island safely until a few weeks ago lol! Did try to go round the bridge north way but got very wet!😄

• Upvote 1

I went to HRV yesterday and today and I had everything at 100% - I still came close to dying! That's the " fun" of this game!

But considering my game/disc ? has developed a weird fault I'm surviving still!!

Oh! Howdy stranger!

I see you like living dangerously especially on the last picture? Also noticed you're lack of firearm in hand except in the tractor ( where it wasn't necessarily needed). I would've shot the bear in the head through the gap!( and more than likely missed).

Ahh! Home sweet Pleasant home!

You are mean !that wolf was trying to have his dinner!😄

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

That makes sense! Thought you'd been on the reishi's either that or I'm so old that I don't understand anyone under 35 any more!😂 Sorry forgot your first language wasn't English so hope I didn't offend!

Edited by Leeanda