3 hour tour?

TiffTastic

I stumbled across this on a Voyager run a few days ago and I can tell you as a person that has scoured CH, this is definitely new. The weak ice was a cool touch and freaked me out when I searched the lockers in the crockpot. This makes me want to go to every region again looking for new searchable places. It also gears me up for the new expansion!

• Upvote 1

These boats have been in there since the beachcombing revamp a little while ago (was it earlier this year?).  The recent update seems to have changed the weak ice locations - the boats didn't use to spawn on weak ice.

I think it has three searchable lockers - the big one in the middle, and a couple smaller ones at the rear.  Sorry, aft.  Is that the right boat lingo?  And sometimes sardines in the little cabin.

Edited by MrWolf
  • Upvote 2

Like WOW and stuff!

I though I had crawled over every squire cubit of CH many-a-time now... apparently not!

Great find! Now I have to head on over to see if I can find Gilligan's pocket knife, the Skipper's rabbits foot, the Professor's Science book, Maryanne's 12-gage, Ginger's unmentionables and Mr Howel's BIG-Ole-Chest of cash!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Luca Loquax said:

Like WOW and stuff!

I though I had crawled over every squire cubit of CH many-a-time now... apparently not!

Great find! Now I have to head on over to see if I can find Gilligan's pocket knife, the Skipper's rabbits foot, the Professor's Science book, Maryanne's 12-gage, Ginger's unmentionables and Mr Howel's BIG-Ole-Chest of cash!

It appeared by jackrabbit island…it was only there for 2-3 days before the next blizzard took it away.

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I did a while ago.now it seems pretty much as it used to be before the new mechanic,except bodies.

I just don't bother really ,

It still does it for me, I started back playing right about the time of the QOL update this go around…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TiffTastic said:

It still does it for me, I started back playing right about the time of the QOL update this go around…

Well I can't blame the loot settings because I'm on pilgrim so maybe Im just being very unlucky..and you're getting all my stuff😁

• Like 1