9 years - The Long Dark 🦆

Max21

Tomorrow my favorite game turns 9 years old. On September 22, 2014, the first version of the game The Long Dark appeared in Steam. Thank you so much for everything you do. You are very cool guys @Admin

Guys, leave a few nice words for developers in the comments 🤩

I hope something interesting awaits us tomorrow @Admin

1892677878_preview_Old TLD 2.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

This is the best game I've ever played and seen... it's a testament to how much love and care you've all put into it.. it's a beautiful game and a true work of art.  Thank you all.. and despite it being finished next year, I doubt I'll ever be finished with it..   

Though I hope it will continue ,as others do too..

Congratulations and thank you .. you're awesome😊

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

This is the best game I've ever played and seen... it's a testament to how much love and care you've all put into it.. it's a beautiful game and a true work of art.  Thank you all.. and despite it being finished next year, I doubt I'll ever be finished with it..   

Though I hope it will continue ,as others do too..

Congratulations and thank you .. you're awesome😊

When they announce the final update lets see how long of a chain we can get of people posting this gif

IMG_0539.gif

• Upvote 2

The only real "end" for any game is when we choose to stop playing it... and as long as I have the hardware to run it (or the ability to emulate the hardware to run it), The Long Dark will never truly "end" for me.

That's the beauty of Survival Mode, the story lasts for as long as I'm there to live it.  :) 

Wintermute's story may end... updates may eventually stop... but I will continue to experience my survivors many stories on Great Bear Island for many years to come.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 2

Man, didn't think it possible,but this game even overshadowed Skyrim for me, and that's saying something! I literally survive work and rush home just to survive in TLD. No one comes between me and my survivor's quest to thrive. Thank for everything TLD, hopefully the survival story is still ongoing. This game clearly is nurtured and cared for. Now just fix the Curator's Rifle bug and my experience will be absolutely complete lol.