Getting stuck in the plane at Timberwolf Summit

xanna

I was playing a quick game the other day with the goal of getting to the Summit on Interloper. I couldn't find a hacksaw in the plane, so I dropped down through the broken end to check the backpack that is there, but then I couldn't get up again!

I'm sure I've got back up to the containers after dropping down there, but I couldn't make it work this time. Is it possible? Or did I dream it?

• 2 weeks later...

You can in fact get back! Just to the right side there's a path that allows you to get back out. It doesn't look super obvious if you don't know it's there. Just go out the front of the plane to the right and you should land on a patch of snow that not too steep and allows you to get back up!

• Upvote 3

On 8/14/2023 at 5:01 PM, xanna said:

I was playing a quick game the other day with the goal of getting to the Summit on Interloper. I couldn't find a hacksaw in the plane, so I dropped down through the broken end to check the backpack that is there, but then I couldn't get up again!

I'm sure I've got back up to the containers after dropping down there, but I couldn't make it work this time. Is it possible? Or did I dream it?

Skip to 45:58

:D 

Edited by James Hickok

Thanks everyone. I got my answer from someone else last week, but those posts have disappeared for some reason.
Maybe we ought to be able to tag a 'question' post as 'answered'.

Anyway, love how helpful our community is!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that the posts are missing, it's that there are two versions of this thread.

The original, with @ManicManiac's answer to my question, is here:

https://hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/43885-getting-stuck-in-the-plane-at-timberwolf-summit/

Notice that the topic number is off by one. This thread has 43884 in the url, the original has 43885.

My best guess is that I somehow posted the original topic twice when I hit submit, and Manic found one, and SpanishMoss found the other. I've checked my profile activity and it does appear twice. Somehow I just didn't notice at the time.

Mystery solved :)

Edited by xanna
  • Upvote 2