Interloper on beach combing only

Zaknafein

You had some rotten luck there , rng is cruel...   

I did try this myself on pilgrim for 4 days in just coastal and I did find one box of matches and one flare, very little wood though.. but plenty of fish..   it was the first time ive ever had matches beachcombing...

I think it's just really difficult on any level without having some other gear first... 

Great video😊

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 2

Ok I gave this challenge a try spawning on Coastal Highway with Interloper settings. It is brutal as you are fully dependent on 2 factors -->

• Getting matches or flare etc so you are not going to survive TLD without water and moving about beach combing you need hydration and you are dependent on getting lucky so you can build a fire. If you can a long enough fire going you might get lucky to boil a couple liters of water but without that you are dead in no time.
  • Not falling through the ice. Getting hypothermia drains your energy then you need to stay warm for 24 hours pretty tough to do when starving and dehydrated already

So surviving long term on beachcombing is likely impossible with Interloper settings as loot is not as good and with a lack of matches.....

• Upvote 1