Hinterland Store

Sammida

I was always favorable towards the practical items, moreso the clothing ones. I've bought two shirts and one mug, but I honestly use the mug infinitely more than I wear either of the shirts. And the reason why is actually pretty funny, because it's the exact same reason I don't use rare items in the game. I don't want to wear them out!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

HINTERLAND MERCH STORE VIRTUAL “POP-UP”

Many (so many!) of you have been asking us when we’ll re-open the Merch store. We’re in the middle of redoing the Hinterland website in anticipation of all the new things we’re making, and our plan is to launch a whole new store with new items when that’s done.

In the meantime, by your request, we’re going to clear out some of our existing merch in time for some holiday gifts, as the new store won’t be online before the international mailing cut-off for this year’s holiday season. You’ll be able to grab from a series of legacy items including posters, hoodies, hatchets, and mugs. This will likely be the last time they are available before the new store goes live, so if you like these legacy items, grab them when the Pop-Up goes live (exact timing TBA). 

Once we open the pop-up store we’ll announce the sale on Steam, our official forums, social channels, and our mailing list. If you want to be notified of the sale and grab a discount code, sign up for the Hinterland mailing list. We don’t have a firm date yet, but we’ll announce the details ASAP. 

• Upvote 1