Remove instakill walls in Raven's Ravine

piddy3825

Now that the rope climb has been in place in Raven's Ravine since Bleak Inlet region was added, how about removing the instakill walls?
Now that players can reach the bottom of the ravine via the rope climb, why do the instakill walls still need to be active.  Back in the day,
there was no reason to go down the ravine as it was a dead end, but now that you can escape the ravine by transiting to BI, why bother still
blocking the area will walls of death?  

• Upvote 5

Perhaps maybe just remove the instant kill walls altogether? :D
I mean, I understand them for map edge boundaries... but anything within the bounds of a region's area perhaps shouldn't contain instant kill spots. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:
Lost so many runs due to finding kill walls while goating around... many in very unexpected places.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

Perhaps maybe just remove the instant kill walls altogether? :D
I mean, I understand them for map edge boundaries... but anything within the bounds of a region's area perhaps shouldn't contain instant kill spots. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:
Lost so many runs due to finding kill walls while goating around... many in very unexpected places.

Yes! Remove the binds, no boundaries, no masters 😂

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2023 at 3:31 PM, piddy3825 said:

Now that the rope climb has been in place in Raven's Ravine since Bleak Inlet region was added, how about removing the instakill walls?
Now that players can reach the bottom of the ravine via the rope climb, why do the instakill walls still need to be active.  Back in the day,
there was no reason to go down the ravine as it was a dead end, but now that you can escape the ravine by transiting to BI, why bother still
blocking the area will walls of death?  

Thank you for your feedback. We'll review this and consider our approach.  

• Upvote 3