23 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

Is there a recipe to be found in ash canyon or TWM? Relooted the regions besides the summit and didnt find nothing. 

And also if anyone knows there are cooking materials on the summit? 

I just went to the summit, hoping for something but there's nothing.    I haven't found anything new in twm at all. 

No recipes but there is a few bits of ingredients in ash canyon... And a skillet on my run.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

Yeah i found some ingredients and my 6th skillet in this run. Thx for the info about the summit. 

No problem..   it would've been good to haul a huge bag of potatoes down from the summit though😁

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

O yeah i was kinda hoping for that. 😄 

Well on my way to blackrock. Should have some nice ingredients left. They fed quite an amount of ppl there. At least there shoud be. 

I found some in BlackRock, can't remember what or how much though...   I think the wolves might've eaten some, there was a lot of them and only one bunny .  

• Like 1

Has there been any update on custom runs and absent unique recipes?

I have to admit that I do not appreciate the way the Hinterland community team has shifted the blame for that to the players like we are blind or something. On Steam their latest comment on the issue is "We continue to investigate these reports. It appears as though some players just haven't found them yet (though they are there)"

2 minutes ago, Sceh said:

Has there been any update on custom runs and absent unique recipes?

I have to admit that I do not appreciate the way the Hinterland community team has shifted the blame for that to the players like we are blind or something. On Steam their latest comment on the issue is "We continue to investigate these reports. It appears as though some players just haven't found them yet (though they are there)"

I can see why they said that... It took me three attempts to find lily's pancake recipe.  If I hadn't known where to look and the white dot hadn't picked it up I still wouldn't have found it.. 

Though I still haven't found at least two others after extensive searching  so there is still an issue .   I'm aware my eyesight isn't great but surely they shouldn't be invisible to the naked eye. 

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda @Sceh @Admin Lilys pancakes is %100 not there on my custom run, neither is the fish cakes. So I’m sure for some they just haven’t found them, however I can absolutely confirm they are not there on my previous existing custom game. It’s possible I had just destroyed to much of the place before the update came in. I would have thought it would have been behind the picture which was new after the update, or the table leg as I hadn’t yet destroyed that 🤣 but no such luck…..and no it’s not in the storage room or any other room 😅. The fish cakes…..not on the board, not on the steps, not under the lockers, not outside, not anywhere inside the lighthouse at all, not in the maintenance shed, not in the riken, not in Matt’s truck…..anyone know where I might not have checked? Otherwise it ain’t there.

I would also like to know when the Ptarmigans are going to be added to custom. There website says with the next release it would be pushed live. But what does that mean? The next hotfix? Or do they mean Part Four? Because that’s a while for custom players to have to wait.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TwoFatCatz said:

@Leeanda @Sceh @Admin Lilys pancakes is %100 not there on my custom run, neither is the fish cakes. So I’m sure for some they just haven’t found them, however I can absolutely confirm they are not there on my previous existing custom game. It’s possible I had just destroyed to much of the place before the update came in. I would have thought it would have been behind the picture which was new after the update, or the table leg as I hadn’t yet destroyed that 🤣 but no such luck…..and no it’s not in the storage room or any other room 😅. The fish cakes…..not on the board, not on the steps, not under the lockers, not outside, not anywhere inside the lighthouse at all, not in the maintenance shed, not in the riken, not in Matt’s truck…..anyone know where I might not have checked? Otherwise it ain’t there.

I would also like to know when the Ptarmigans are going to be added to custom. There website says with the next release it would be pushed live. But what does that mean? The next hotfix? Or do they mean Part Four? Because that’s a while for custom players to have to wait.

I think it's a weird custom bug. Some things spawn ,some don't.. I got two of the revolvers but missing one and no miners light . Definitely no recipe in the lighthouse or the lodge . I don't know about the two bows as I can't go to forsaken .  

I'm sure htl will get it sorted when they can. They always come through.

@Leeanda I’m just hoping they come through in a way that doesn’t involve me having to start all over again….

Im on day almost 300 on my custom run and don’t feel like starting all over again. But I do wonder how they will fix the recipe issue. My husband writes code and has discussed some of this stuff with me and it is a mammoth task.

They may have to add an alternative placement on all games for a second copy of all the recipes to be found for people who may have missed out on the first round of placements. But who knows 🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, TwoFatCatz said:

@Leeanda I’m just hoping they come through in a way that doesn’t involve me having to start all over again….

Im on day almost 300 on my custom run and don’t feel like starting all over again. But I do wonder how they will fix the recipe issue. My husband writes code and has discussed some of this stuff with me and it is a mammoth task.

They may have to add an alternative placement on all games for a second copy of all the recipes to be found for people who may have missed out on the first round of placements. But who knows 🤷‍♀️

I know absolutely zilch about computers full stop, so you're well ahead of me😁

I'm in the same boat as you. Over 300 days and I don't want to start again either... This is my longest run in over a year. I lost my last one at 750+ days to the fail to save bug.  In the meantime though I m really enjoying the new stuff . Sure it's a bit disheartening to not find something but htl are a good company and haven't let me down so I'm happy to wait.

On 6/24/2023 at 4:39 AM, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

do we know if these locations are fixed or variable yet?  I'm at Tommo's now- no recipe.  I also didn't find one at the ML prepper's bunker (although it was a mess, could have overlooked it).  wondering if I may have a bugged run...

I found the stew recipe on the counter in the community hall kitchen.

• Upvote 1