Woodright Bow Blueprint

Glacia

Currently the bow variant it's more something like a trophy than a serious weapon, surely you can use it for a lot of time but soon or later the bow breaks and you can't keep using the bow variant in your entire run. This is something that doesn't happen with the riffle variants or other item variants, you can keep using them with certain effort.

I think adding a note near the bow to unlock the blueprint can be a good idea for late-gameplay. Indeed crafting a variant bow should require more materials and time!

Also, adding a note with a blueprint on interloper can unlock the item for later crafting, not breaking the early-mid balance of the game.

• Upvote 8

100% agree with ya! When I first got my hands on the Woodright bow, I wanted to use it so badly, but once I saw that it still degrades relatively quickly, and that you can't make another. I just left it on a table in my base as decoration. I like your idea of getting the blueprint from finding the bow, though instead of an extra note to pick up, the game can add the blueprint when you simply collect the bow, much like how it does with noise makers. 

I'm also thinking of the Woodright bow being an reward for completing the Signal Void tale on interloper, making it an late game option for that difficulty, and give more of a reason to complete the tale.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, Glacia said:

Currently the bow variant it's more something like a trophy than a serious weapon, surely you can use it for a lot of time but soon or later the bow breaks and you can't keep using the bow variant in your entire run. This is something that doesn't happen with the riffle variants or other item variants, you can keep using them with certain effort.

I think adding a note near the bow to unlock the blueprint can be a good idea for late-gameplay. Indeed crafting a variant bow should require more materials and time!

Also, adding a note with a blueprint on interloper can unlock the item for later crafting, not breaking the early-mid balance of the game.

Thank you for your feedback!

• 4 weeks later...