Please make glimmer fog optional in settings.

Leeanda

9 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

I think we all know by now that HL will only release news on new features once the work has mostly been done and they plan to release.  Asking doesn't seem to be an exception to this. IME.  Not that I blame them!

I only want to know if they're going to add it, not when...   If not then I can just put the hope aside and wait for the next updates...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

I would be surprised if they even share that much information.  Guess it can't hurt to keep asking.

Maybe not ...    I hope at least that if it's not then it's not going to be in the next two maps.. those and to support htl were the reasons I bought the dlc.

• Upvote 1

No, it doesn't ever hurt to ask for feedback.
Even if they had no plans on implementing a thing (wishlist or otherwise), they've had no qualms about saying so in the past.

On this topic they'd already mentioned that the team was considering it (and looking at similar types of accessibly options)
@Leeanda was just asking if there were any updates on the topic at all from their end.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
Edited to clarify...
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ManicManiac said:

@Admin

Has there by chance been any indication from the team on whether this is something that's in the works?
Has the team given any indication as to the list of possible Accessibility Options they are working on or considering?

:coffee::fire::coffee:

1 hour ago, hozz1235 said:

I think we all know by now that HL will only release news on new features once the work has mostly been done and they plan to release.  Asking doesn't seem to be an exception to this. IME.  Not that I blame them!

We understand it's important to plan ahead, to get excited about new features, and it's always great to know what's coming in the game. It's why we created the Roadmap for TALES, and why we share new information as often as possible. 

We are constantly working on improvements, updates, and exciting new features for THE LONG DARK. Sometimes, changes are made based on development realities, and we want to make sure that when we do share news, it is as accurate as possible. 

You are always welcome to ask questions, and we will try to answer them with the most up-to-date information available. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Thank you @Admin  .

My apologies if I seem impatient , not intended...I know how much you all have going on ...  

I'm just very eager to go and explore the area.

Not at all! Your impatience reads as enthusiasm, which is always welcome. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2023 at 1:11 PM, Admin said:

We understand it's important to plan ahead, to get excited about new features, and it's always great to know what's coming in the game. It's why we created the Roadmap for TALES, and why we share new information as often as possible. 

We are constantly working on improvements, updates, and exciting new features for THE LONG DARK. Sometimes, changes are made based on development realities, and we want to make sure that when we do share news, it is as accurate as possible. 

You are always welcome to ask questions, and we will try to answer them with the most up-to-date information available. 

Thank you @Admin.  Many times, our impatience is born from excitement (as you stated).  I'm glad HL is able to interpret that in such a way.  I also feel, that while questions = interest, I don't want to become burdensome in my questions, hoping that that allows HL more time to develop the content we all love.

• Upvote 1