Finished Tale - Thoughts

Great job HL!!!  Although this left more questions than answers, which I guess, was the point.  We have more Tales to expand the plot, which I'm guessing, will culminate in Ep 5.  Had a heck of a time finding the final bunker!

Why so many wires in last bunker?  Preparing us for the next Tale?[\spoiler]

I just started. I didnt read your hidden contents hozz but I knew from the trailer that I had to start at FA control tower. I already think it is great. I am totally looking forward to following the story. 

I echo hozz. Great job HL!!!

First of all: I love!!! the Tales! It adds so much new gameplay, like a whole new experience of exploring Great Bear! Well done Hinterland - looking forward to the next updates 🥳

@hozz1235 or anyone else who have finished the Tale. Could you answer me a question? (I'm kinda stuck, or just think so)

I found Bunker Alpha in Bleak Inlet. My questlog updated to "Examine Bunker Alpha", which I did. I found the logbook of Security Chief 14, but the quest didn't update. It still says "Examine Bunker Alpha", even though I rummaged through it multiple times, left and entered the bunker again and even restarted the whole game. Am I just blind and there's more to find in this bunker or should the quest have been updated by finding that logbook? Thanks a lot!

Edited by Arcx

1 hour ago, Arcx said:

First of all: I love!!! the Tales! It adds so much new gameplay, like a whole new experience of exploring Great Bear! Well done Hinterland - looking forward to the next updates 🥳

@hozz1235 or anyone else who have finished the Tale. Could you answer me a question? (I'm kinda stuck, or just think so)

Hide contents

I found Bunker Alpha in Bleak Inlet. My questlog updated to "Examine Bunker Alpha", which I did. I found the logbook of Security Chief 14, but the quest didn't update. It still says "Examine Bunker Alpha", even though I rummaged through it multiple times, left and entered the bunker again and even restarted the whole game. Am I just blind and there's more to find in this bunker or should the quest have been updated by finding that logbook? Thanks a lot!

Approximately where is the Bunker....I'm at the MAchine Room in the Cannery. What direction do I need to go? Before I loose this current aurora. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

Approximately where is the Bunker....I'm at the MAchine Room in the Cannery. What direction do I need to go? Before I loose this current aurora. Thanks.

Walk towards the exit to Forlorn Muskeg. Your Radio should pickup the signal pretty soon.

Edited by Arcx

6 hours ago, Arcx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nevermind. I was just blind xD Finally found it.

On 3/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, hozz1235 said:

Great job HL!!!  Although this left more questions than answers, which I guess, was the point.  We have more Tales to expand the plot, which I'm guessing, will culminate in Ep 5.  Had a heck of a time finding the final bunker!

Reveal hidden contents

Why so many wires in last bunker?  Preparing us for the next Tale?[\spoiler]

Thank you for playing! We're glad you enjoyed the Tale. More to come!