Sound "lapses"

hozz1235

Yes. I've also been experiencing some sounds stopping when a new sound plays, so, for example, the survivor starts a catch phrase but it suddenly stops because I picked up a stick or something and when the tick noise happens the voice will disappear.

22 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Quite frequently while playing, all sound in the game will stop for a fraction of a second.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi @hozz1235-- can you please confirm how long has this been going on? We have a few sound-related issues on our radar, but we want to make sure to follow up on this. Any additional details you can provide would be helpful. Thank you! 

22 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Quite frequently while playing, all sound in the game will stop for a fraction of a second.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I have noticed this in a couple of locations, specifically Carter Dam and Cinder Hills Coal Mine. It's not just the sound, it's like the entire game hiccups for 1/10 a second every 3 or so seconds, while I'm in either of those locations. But nowhere else.

On 3/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, Admin said:

Hi @hozz1235-- can you please confirm how long has this been going on? We have a few sound-related issues on our radar, but we want to make sure to follow up on this. Any additional details you can provide would be helpful. Thank you! 

I can't say for sure.  I want to say it's been going on a "while" but I think I got used to it and have just gotten "tuned back in" to it happening.  I'll try to pay more attention when I play next (been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 while waiting for Part 2 ;))

Edited by hozz1235

On 3/13/2023 at 6:46 AM, hozz1235 said:

I can't say for sure.  I want to say it's been going on a "while" but I think I got used to it and have just gotten "tuned back in" to it happening.  I'll try to pay more attention when I play next (been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 while waiting for Part 2 ;))

Thank you! Please tag us if you have an update (or additional information) in the future.