Who are the Jedi amoung us?

piddy3825

Ever since I got bitten by that glowing wolf during a full moon as an aurora swept the island, 
my powers have been growing!  

screen_8048a96f-8830-4ca6-8722-2aafe5dd3751_hi.thumb.png.1217e07168245b4a3a83f6ad4081de9e.png

Right now I can only manage a newspaper, but I feel I am getting stronger every day!

Have you also developed supernatural powers? 

Post your Jedi powers pics here!  

• Upvote 6
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

While many of these issues should be resolved following recent updates, we certainly appreciate the creative screenshots/bug reports. Thanks, Survivors! (And we appreciate your patience as we worked on these issues.) 

If you continue to encounter difficulties, please don't hesitate to file a ticket via our Support Portal

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Admin said:

While many of these issues should be resolved following recent updates, we certainly appreciate the creative screenshots/bug reports. Thanks, Survivors! (And we appreciate your patience as we worked on these issues.) 

If you continue to encounter difficulties, please don't hesitate to file a ticket via our Support Portal

I'm sure plenty of folks have issued bug reports but just so that you know, we're mostly having fun finding these little bugs and doing the Jedi thing. 
May the Force be with you!

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

screen_cd0127a0-5918-49c3-b5e2-c21744f5858f_hi.thumb.png.c3a1f5f31d60b9d03846850a2a922c7f.png

After many months of dormancy, my powers have once again awakened!  bwahha hhaha 

But the question remains....do you have the high ground?

Also, your hands are red! is that a mod? I wish one day Hinterland would make hands display clothing you are wearing T_T and maybe add a possibility to see legs. 

3 hours ago, bysinda said:

But the question remains....do you have the high ground?

Also, your hands are red! is that a mod? I wish one day Hinterland would make hands display clothing you are wearing T_T and maybe add a possibility to see legs. 

yes, the gloved hands are part of a mod called Personality.

Personality v0.6.0 by Waltz
Let's you customize your character: replace textures and change outfit.
You can check out the available mods for TLD here if you want!

The Long Dark - Mod List (xpazeman.com) 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

yes, the gloved hands are part of a mod called Personality.

Personality v0.6.0 by Waltz
Let's you customize your character: replace textures and change outfit.
You can check out the available mods for TLD here if you want!

The Long Dark - Mod List (xpazeman.com) 

Thank you! 

But I'm not a fan of mods, I prefer things canon 

Maybe one day I'll grow into it! 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

screen_b2123602-291b-43c7-af56-0fc9dc3935c4_hi.thumb.png.412ceebc5c06948577fb896428e7a720.png

Strange energy down in these bunkers.  I can now manage multiple objects, levitating all these plates is going to make cleaning this kitchen so much easier!

Looks like you've cleaned up already..

There is a floating cairn in coastal highway..  I wish I could post shots from the Xbox.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1