Thank you, Hinterland

hozz1235

I was just thinking about what HL has given us over the years.  Sure, they are working on delivering on their promise for 5 episodes, but I don't recall any promises of survival mode updates or special events without asking for any more money.  Thank you - I appreciate it.

• Upvote 4
  • Like 3

On 3/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, hozz1235 said:

I was just thinking about what HL has given us over the years.  Sure, they are working on delivering on their promise for 5 episodes, but I don't recall any promises of survival mode updates or special events without asking for any more money.  Thank you - I appreciate it.

Thank you for posting, @hozz1235. We have a pretty fantastic community, and we're looking forward to sharing the future of The Long Dark with all of you. We sincerely appreciate your support. 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 11:20 PM, hozz1235 said:

Couldn't agree more! Can't think of any other company that gives so much without asking for anything back!

HTL are in a class of their own!👍🙂

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for posting, @hozz1235. We have a pretty fantastic community, and we're looking forward to sharing the future of The Long Dark with all of you. We sincerely appreciate your support. 

Can't wait to see more Details! Like CD Project Red did with the new Witcher Saga Teaser, i'm exited for the next game from you. I wonder if it will be a Survival game like TLD but maybe with seasons and/or more basebuilding and crafting or will it be something completely different

• Like 1

Agreed, nothing but sheer passion can produce a masterpiece like The Long Dark. I would pay top dollar for any new content you pushed out, I am more than happy to support continued development of the current game or future ones. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Totally agree. It's a shining achievement and I'm thankful to share in the fruits of HL's passion.

It might be a strange accolade but my nephew recently started playing TLD and said this: "FortNite is now my second favourite game". Amen.

• Upvote 2