Something I’ve always wanted

Deathridge

Ever since they added timber wolves I thought that they should add a Timberwolf skin coat. And if you look closely at Jeremiah’s coat look very similar to a Timberwolf so they have the assets for such a coat. Also timber wolves just give you a normal wolf skin and little place holdery for me  just saying. 

The coat would be the new king of coats, scares wolves more than the bear coat. It would very warm like 12`F  and heavy you would expect nothing the less from the best. 

Maybe Hinterland are holding on  that op coat for the dlc Shenanigans. I would buy just for that coat alone. 

• Upvote 2

We already have 3 different animal skin coats in the game. Do we really need another one?

I think, a better use for timberwolf hides would be a new hat. Like a timberwolf cowl. Warmer than rabbitskin hat, but weighs more and slows you down. 

• Upvote 1

I'd love the t-wolves coat and hat too!  Not sure I'd like it to be much  heavier though. It could be used as a replacement for the moose coat,as I don't think anyone really wears that! 

Plus it might give better camouflage and reduce the detection range slightly?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghurcb said:

We already have 3 different animal skin coats in the game. Do we really need another one?

I think, a better use for timberwolf hides would be a new hat. Like a timberwolf cowl. Warmer than rabbitskin hat, but weighs more and slows you down. 

I agree, I'd love to see timberwolf hides added and like your idea for a hat/cowl

Not to say I wouldn't want a coat, it is just true that we have a lot of coats already so timberwolves could be used for different things. Though I'd likely use their pelt as a rug if it's as pretty as expected 🙂

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

100% the Timberwolf Clothing should exist, and in my personal opinion, I'd love it, if instead of having a high warmth bonus, it would instead have one of the highest wind resistances in the game (Due to the heavy amount of fur it has), making it a good outer layer. Of course, it should scare regular wolves more frequently than the normal coat, and maybe give a slight boost to damaging Timberwolf Moral.

Just my opinion though.

Edited by Smellyfries
Clarifying
  • Upvote 1

On 3/17/2022 at 3:42 AM, Leeanda said:

I'd love the t-wolves coat and hat too!  Not sure I'd like it to be much  heavier though. It could be used as a replacement for the moose coat,as I don't think anyone really wears that! 

Plus it might give better camouflage and reduce the detection range slightly?

Moose coat is the king everyone should wear it it's warm good protection less mobility damage than Wolfskin and repairable by leather btw I think there should be timberwolf sweaters and rabbit socks  so you can have full animal clothes in my opinion that would make the game complete on interloper

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Moose coat is the king everyone should wear it it's warm good protection less mobility damage than Wolfskin and repairable by leather btw I think there should be timberwolf sweaters and rabbit socks  so you can have full animal clothes in my opinion that would make the game complete on interloper

Isn't leather Very rare on loper?  Most videos I've seen they wear the bear coat.  

How's the holiday?🙂

1 hour ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Oh the holidays over but it was fun oh yeah we went to LEGOLAND® twice in one week!!!!!! And loads of other stuff anyway leather isn't to bad I've done interloper and found a few pieces though it's easier to find on workbenches than harvesting from anything

Sounds like you had fun🙂 

Fair point but bear is a lot more common than moose and easier to kill.  But it'd be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything wouldn't it🙂

• 2 weeks later...