10 locations with HIDDEN LOOT in The Long Dark

Zaknafein

3 hours ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Great video, but what about the hidden revolver in the bleak inlet workshop? I'm sure a lot of people don't know it is there.

Can you elaborate? I mostly play interloper so there is some lower difficulty items I might be unaware of.

Also, love your avatar, haha!

In the workshop of bleak inlet, if you go around to the left, there will be two large doors, like garage doors. In between those doors will be a pillar/ support with a slight crack between it and the wall. If you look in that crack, there will be a revolver in that gap. I'll send some screenshots when I get back home.

10 hours ago, Zaknafein said:

Can you elaborate? I mostly play interloper so there is some lower difficulty items I might be unaware of.

Also, love your avatar, haha!

Aight, I know the quality for the image isn't the best, the revolver will usually sit between the wall and the pillar.

IMG_20220315_222553961.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JaySovereign said:

I didn't have a single thing spawn in that spot at wolf's jaw overlook. I guess my luck is just bad.

I've had a few times when there was nothing there. Maybe it's just random and difficulty based.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Aight, I know the quality for the image isn't the best, the revolver will usually sit between the wall and the pillar.

IMG_20220315_222553961.jpg

I've found one at the other end of the room once or twice. Hiding in the corner just before you go into the 'smallest 'room- usually tucked into the large metal things.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, Strelok said:

How to get back up in the plane after looting the corpse in the lower section of the plane at the summit? I couldnt get up so i had to goat down the hill.

You just go to the right. Hug the right side and you enter a slope leading back up to the plane.