The White Wolf Spotted in TLD

UpUpAway95

2022-02-20_6-35-00_AM-euudundu (2).png

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

All mine looked like that at bleak  the other day. 

After an aurora had finished and normal wolves had started to reappear?  To my eye, regular aurora wolves are more a patchy green, not the all over translucent white... but my vision has gotten pretty bad in this last year (cataracts and such), so it could be that I'm just not seeing these things correctly anymore.

4 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

After an aurora had finished and normal wolves had started to reappear?  To my eye, regular aurora wolves are more a patchy green, not the all over translucent white... but my vision has gotten pretty bad in this last year (cataracts and such), so it could be that I'm just not seeing these things correctly anymore.

They were but only for a short while in the morning. There was no green on them at all during or after the aurora either.  The wolf in the cannery disappeared before sun up though. But that was pure white and partly transparent!  Maybe another bug? Who can tell at the moment!🙂

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Whether or not he's white is pretty subjective.  He definitely looks different to the usual aurora wolf, though.

Regardless, I would still say he was glitched because he stayed present long after the aurora had ended and long after other wolves in the area reverted to be regular wolves.  The difference in coloring (lack of green) could have to do with there being no green light in the sky because the aurora had ended long before then.  I would also say he was "stuck" in panic mode, but that's somewhat subjective because there was no way he could get to me through the fence.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Reminds me of when I killed a wolf in BK recently.  The carcass was there by the gate to the guard tower, but the audio for the wolf snarling continued anytime I was near the carcass for a few days while I was still hanging around.  Had to leave the prison to reset the audio.  

5 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

Reminds me of when I killed a wolf in BK recently.  The carcass was there by the gate to the guard tower, but the audio for the wolf snarling continued anytime I was near the carcass for a few days while I was still hanging around.  Had to leave the prison to reset the audio.  

There are one or two issues like that at Black Rock..I did have the yapping on a loop once ,even though the wolves were dead..

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Leeanda said:

There are one or two issues like that at Black Rock..I did have the yapping on a loop once ,even though the wolves were dead..

I should probably submit a ticket….

but I’d rather not distract from episode 5 and the next dlc drop 😅🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

The only really abnormal thing I've seen is fully aurora wolves running around PV Community Center on a clear day, always in panic mode. It's happened twice in my main run. I'll have to keep an eye out in Blackrock.

I had the green crazy wolf this morning,only in twm .. morning time....  not that I knew there'd been an aurora,two nights and no sound for them..