Does anyone think a character is suspicious?

Bearimpaler101

My personal "HeadCanon:"  

On 5/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, ManicManiac said:

I like to think of Jeremiah as an old special ops type who changed his name and disappeared into the seclusion of Great Bear Island... who was once involved in an "incident" on Shadow Moses Island in the Fox Archipelago. :D 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, ManicManiac said:

I like to believe that he is Solid Snake; you know after he took down Metal Gear on Shadow Moses Island - and escaped across the ice towards Canada... where he was going to disappear and try to live a peaceful life. :) 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Shadow Moses Island in the Fox Archipelago (Alaska) was the setting of game Metal Gear Solid.
Jerimiah is voiced by David Hayter.
David Hayter is also the voice of Solid Snake of the Metal Gear franchise.

After the events of Metal Gear Solid, Snake (with Meryl/Otacon depending on which ending was chosen) heads out across the ice to disappear and once again try to live out the rest of his life in peace.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
This is what I'm referencing and why I've put these two games together for my headcanon the way that I did.
I just like the idea of it.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Like 2

Holy smokes Batman,

now there is some game trivia that I did not know.  I loved playing Metal Gear Solid back in the day and when I heard Jeremiah speak for the first time I thought I recognized the voice.  I never bothered to find out where I knew that voice from, other than it sounded very familiar.  So now that you've uncorked the bottle @ManicManiac and let that genie out, I see the plausiblity of Jeremiah's backstory!  He is indeed Solid Snake and now we know that he was successful in escaping the island in Alaska, only to resurface as a grizzled old mountain man living in solitude on Great Bear Island in Canada.  I guess he liked island life considering his choice of possible locations in the world he could have gone underground in.  Now, If you harken back to the original episode 2 prior to the Redux, it makes so much more sense considering he had hidden the military issued radio under the floorboards in his cabin. 
Jeremiah is and was a suspicious and dangerous character then and now must assuredly!

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

And Molly is just creepy we can all agreee

I honestly really liked her. She had a reason for what she had done (not gonna spoil) and it must have been nice to have a bit of company for a while. She's pretty cool imho :)

But yeah she can be a tad creepy, I'll admit

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Methuselah is really suspicious too, ı guess. I would like to learn more informations about him ın episode 5. He is a mystery guy.

On 2/26/2022 at 6:54 AM, Jolan said:

I will send a box of bon bons to the dev team if Molly shows up in episode 5 and shoots Mathis

I was thinking that molly will be ın episode 5 but unfortunately ıt was Jace (they have a similar voice btw) but ı really like to see Molly in ep5. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Same here it would be cool if all the people you helped you know Jeremiah  the gray mother Molly Dimitri gwen father thomas all came in episode 5 and save mackenzie and Astrid from mathis

10 hours ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Methuselah is really suspicious too, ı guess. I would like to learn more informations about him ın episode 5. He is a mystery guy.

I was thinking that molly will be ın episode 5 but unfortunately ıt was Jace (they have a similar voice btw) but ı really like to see Molly in ep5. 

Considering all the emphasis on Methuselah in Episodes 1 & 2, and Molly in Episode 3
I curious to know about their fates in the story when the final episode releases.  

Last I saw Methuselah he was sitting outside of Carter Hydro and  he was just chilling trying to get me to hang out with him 
and just as suddenly as he appeared we never heard about him again in the story.

As to Molly, I'm pretty sure she killed every last dude in PV and like that old bear in Episode 2, I think Molly has a blood lust
that hasn't been satiated.  She's a tough old farm girl who knows her way around the island and I won't be surprised when 
she shows up in the final story to put a couple of arrows into some of the murderous convicts!

I really hope Mackenzie was able to get that fire started and save Jace from death by freezing.  She holds the knowledge about what's going on, but what if Methuselah and Jace are the same person?   Because he/she is a shape shifter from the future sent here to observe humanity during a "natural disaster" or
as they call it, an Extinction Level Event...

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Considering all the emphasis on Methuselah in Episodes 1 & 2, and Molly in Episode 3
I curious to know about their fates in the story when the final episode releases.  

Last I saw Methuselah he was sitting outside of Carter Hydro and  he was just chilling trying to get me to hang out with him 
and just as suddenly as he appeared we never heard about him again in the story.

As to Molly, I'm pretty sure she killed every last dude in PV and like that old bear in Episode 2, I think Molly has a blood lust
that hasn't been satiated.  She's a tough old farm girl who knows her way around the island and I won't be surprised when 
she shows up in the final story to put a couple of arrows into some of the murderous convicts!

I really hope Mackenzie was able to get that fire started and save Jace from death by freezing.  She holds the knowledge about what's going on, but what if Methuselah and Jace are the same person?   Because he/she is a shape shifter from the future sent here to observe humanity during a "natural disaster" or

I really hope you're right about Molly!  Picking the baddies off one by one, watching Will's back along the way!

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2022 at 5:01 AM, Pınar51-06 said:

was thinking that molly will be ın episode 5 but unfortunately ıt was Jace (they have a similar voice btw) but ı really like to see Molly in ep5. 

The conversation with Astrid and Molly about Will would make a perfect set up for some sort of interaction with Will and Molly in ep5

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:29 AM, Jolan said:

The conversation with Astrid and Molly about Will would make a perfect set up for some sort of interaction with Will and Molly in ep5

Molly was married to one of the escaped convicts from the wrecked bus is the impression I got, and definitely is going to have a run in with Will.  It would make sense anyway.  
I’m curious if episode 5 will require us to play both Astrid and Will to complete?

Grey Mutha’ takes the creepy cake. (But she makes great soup!!)
Mathis is just a creep. 
Methuselah is just cool.  Plus he always has a hot cup of Joe waiting for you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d44e7a3b89c2745f64af2c3eeacd9fdf.jpeg

• Upvote 2

On 2/27/2022 at 2:21 PM, piddy3825 said:

You should see in episode 3 (rhyming me)when your carrying survivors place them next to the wolf carcass in Molly's barn their dwarfed scratch that kill a bear and place an next to that SCRATCH that kill a MOOSE and place an next to that