Minor Bleak Inlet ammunition workbench issue.....

past caring

I didn't connect the two events initially* but after using the ammo workbench for the first time, every other crafting option disappears from the menu - I can no longer do other crafting at the 'normal' workbench or craft items that should be craftable anywhere. I 'solved' the issue by saving, exiting the game entirely and reloading - but as soon as I use the ammo workbench again, the issue returns - (*which explains how I did come to link the two things).

Anyone else? Bug report?

I had that problem a while ago. Its not a bug.  At the bottom left of your screen is the crating list ,depending on which medium you're on you just have to reset it there.  I'm on Xbox and I still can't remember what to press but I'm sure someone knows how to if you can't get it on. 

Gotta say I'm not sure why it does that but it's annoying! 🙂

Edited by Leeanda

Not a bug, just a poor design choice in the devs part. Has confused a lot of people. To make it easier to craft bullets, they made the ammo workbench highlight only things that the ammo workbench can craft automatically , but it doesn't switch back automatically, causing people to have this non-issue