πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas... in Milton β€‹πŸŽ… ​

Digitalius

Milton prepared for Christmas in my expense.

It is here that every survivor on the Big Bear Island will be able to surround themselves with warmth, not only from hot fireplaces, but also from spending time together.

For this special time throughout the year, we will bury the war ax, put away our equipment and share the meal together.

Here at Milton everything was prepared and brought to the table. We are waiting for the survivors.

I wish you all a Merry ChristmasΒ πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

screen_347087de-dd22-4a0b-9ecf-a6dae3d7f8b9_hi.png

screen_cc3c44c2-51f7-4c88-9ed9-3ae0301dbcd4_hi.png

screen_c6713680-7c33-481b-99d3-bb79115860ec_hi.png

screen_fa316cf6-2551-4c94-bf67-ac1ee6ace532_hi.png

screen_4d52ceb3-f85b-4a12-b3da-0774780950c7_hi.png

screen_5c1a8801-4adb-4687-90bd-d76e9f3e1c03_hi.png

screen_1887f173-058e-4d50-9a37-cc8d416ff83b_hi.png

Edited by Digitalius
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 7

• Digitalius changed the title to πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas... in Milton β€‹πŸŽ… ​

@peteloud

yeah, I dont think that he used mods to create these images.Β  Looks like he made a bunch of 12 hour long burning fires and skillfully placed some lanterns.
If he was using mods, then he might have been using "infinite fires" and "place anywhere" but I got the impression from the food pic that these pics areΒ 
just employing the standard vanilla mechanics.Β  Β Β 

Maybe @DigitaliusΒ will comment on his work.Β  either way, it does look pretty good.Β Β 

21 minutes ago, Digitalius said:

I assure you that I have not used any mods here. 6 kerosene lamps and a fire were enough. To take these photos, it was enough to create a fire for 3 hours

I didn't look carefully.Β  I have a vague memory of seeing a similar lit scene ages ago and I assumed that it had been created using an abnormal number of lamps or flares.Β  I can't remember the details.

I like these night time scenes.Β  A week back I wrote in the forum that I like TLD because it has the potential for an infinite number of personal challenges.Β  I think these night scenes are a good example of creativity within TLD.

Β 

Merry Xmas to all.Β 

• Upvote 2