Be VERY careful / PS4 - just lost 300 days save…

chrislacruz

Was exiting black rock  mine and game crashed… now our 300 day survivor is no more… so gutted… 

so imho anyone out there on PS4 I suggest leaving the game well alone at present (or maybe it just affects black rock) on any valuable survivors. 

Edited by chrislacruz

1 hour ago, chrislacruz said:

Was exiting black rock  mine and game crashed… now our 300 day survivor is no more… so gutted… 

so imho anyone out there on PS4 I suggest leaving the game well alone at present (or maybe it just affects black rock) on any valuable survivors. 

Do you have more information to share? Sorry to hear about your experience. Any and all information would be helpful: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

3 hours ago, chrislacruz said:

Yes, me and my wife have opened wine to help us recover!

1)at least you have a wife to share the sorrow with!  Mine wouldn’t care at all.  

2)Wine is yummy and can lead to interesting activities post-consumption 

3)You get to start over!  I recommend a challenge to get started.  Try to get your survivor 30+ C° clothing, the crampons and technical pack, all weapons, AND the moose hide bag in under ten days!  It is possible (my best time is  just under 8 days), but requires planning and a little bit of luck.  Once that is done, though, you’ll be cruising.  

On 12/10/2021 at 8:53 PM, Admin said:

Do you have more information to share? Sorry to hear about your experience. Any and all information would be helpful: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

Hi - I have logged a support request, I logged one before when we lost all our badges on a previous update, but never got a reply to that. It’s a shame as it’s probably my fave game ever, but we’ve now lost all our badges and 300 days and I just can’t face starting from 0 again 

On 12/12/2021 at 2:06 AM, chrislacruz said:

Hi - I have logged a support request, I logged one before when we lost all our badges on a previous update, but never got a reply to that. It’s a shame as it’s probably my fave game ever, but we’ve now lost all our badges and 300 days and I just can’t face starting from 0 again 

How long ago did you file the ticket? Sometimes it can take a while to receive a response after a major update. We'd be happy to look into this further for you. 

Hi

You have replied about this issue and I will check for the save file via the instructions you have sent, the other request was back in April.

Cheers

BTW, frustration aside about the corrupt saves, this is a truly superb game and I cannot think of another game I have ever spent so much time on, I hope you and your team have a lovely Xmas break.

DAvid

6 hours ago, chrislacruz said:

Hi

You have replied about this issue and I will check for the save file via the instructions you have sent, the other request was back in April.

Cheers

BTW, frustration aside about the corrupt saves, this is a truly superb game and I cannot think of another game I have ever spent so much time on, I hope you and your team have a lovely Xmas break.

DAvid

Thanks again for your patience. I'm glad you received a response, but please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything further. 

All the best to you and yours as well!